reallovesexdolls.com

She's finally here

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Lyanza
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: She's finally here

Post by Lyanza »

I'm surprised she can fit those melons in that shirt, how hard was it to put them on? :P

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

After spending the last 2 weeks researching on this forum, I finally pulled the trigger and made my first purchase, yesterday. Also, registered here, after the purchase. I just happened to get a WM168E also, but with head #15. I'm a bit of a Rusophile and her face definitely has that Slavic look.

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... dream-body

The photos on that link, sold me.

One question, I wanted the same wig as your doll and what shows in the photos in the above link, but could not locate it. I chose wig #1(closest looking) and made a note that I wanted the same wig as in the photos. Which number wig did you choose?

At 40kgs(88lbs), any issues moving her around?

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Panther68 wrote:After spending the last 2 weeks researching on this forum, I finally pulled the trigger and made my first purchase, yesterday. Also, registered here, after the purchase. I just happened to get a WM168E also, but with head #15. I'm a bit of a Rusophile and her face definitely has that Slavic look.

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... dream-body

The photos on that link, sold me.

One question, I wanted the same wig as your doll and what shows in the photos in the above link, but could not locate it. I chose wig #1(closest looking) and made a note that I wanted the same wig as in the photos. Which number wig did you choose?

At 40kgs(88lbs), any issues moving her around?
Hi Panther68 ... welcome to TDF!
Are you sure you posted this in the right place?
Did you purchase your doll from Real Love Sex Dolls or Sexy Real Sex Dolls.
I'd be happy to move it for you ... :glou:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Doh!!! Rookie mistake.

Yes, if you could.

Thanks

Master_T
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Master_T »

Very cute! I've had my head on that head #88, thanks for posting pix!

INFORMATIONS