reallovesexdolls.com

Aloha from Miami

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Captain_BlackJack
Active Poster
Active Poster

Aloha from Miami

Post by Captain_BlackJack »

Aloha all,

After a lot of research (and drooling) I finally pulled the trigger and ordered my first RLSD! She's a 156 cm D medium skin toned #31 with #9 hair. I wanted the 140 cm "Chloe" look, but I think 140 cm is a little too small for me. I'll probably end up buying the "Lexi" wig to get the complete set up like I dreamed of.

I find myself giddy as a school boy looking at all the beautiful pictures and making me feel like I did when I ordered my first brand new car from the factory, just waiting for her to arrive! Anyway, I'm glad I found this forum and have been very enlightened by the amount of knowledge I've obtained while lurking here for the past month or so.

Captain_BlackJack

Captain_BlackJack
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Aloha from Miami

Post by Captain_BlackJack »

Well, I ordered the "Lexi" wig today and a few little items in anticipation of the arrival of my future ex-wife. I can see how this could end up costing a lot of money... but I'm sure it's worth it. :D

INFORMATIONS