reallovesexdolls.com

Notice to Real love sex dolls

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Maddox-099

Notice to Real love sex dolls

Post by Maddox-099 »

Last time I checked the website i noticed a buncha stuff added neat. However it in turn caused it to be to much to load or something not sure but I've been unable to get back onto the website for. A bit now..

Not sure if its due to to much on the page to load or a problem with the server or ect idk.
Also it doesn't appear to be my connection as i can check other sites no problem.

Also errmm it seems you have removed your clothing section.. It only has but 4 or 5 outfits left.

Is this intentional?

Anyone else check their website lately am i the only one unable to connect to the site?
if i said something rude or offended someone there's a 98% chance i didn't mean to or am completely unaware i did so... Sorry unfortunately i can't do anything about it ( other than apologize to anyone who informed me i upset them) half of my old signature i felt was unnecessary so.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Notice to Real love sex dolls

Post by trauma »

I have problems loading pages there too.

Maddox-099

Post by Maddox-099 »

t wasn't a problem but the last two months..

I noticed a bunch of new stuff so maybe when they are done ( remodeling) it'll be working smoothly again.. Since im buying through RLSD its kinda annoying that i can't get on the site but a have a few months till i can make the purchase so we'll see
if i said something rude or offended someone there's a 98% chance i didn't mean to or am completely unaware i did so... Sorry unfortunately i can't do anything about it ( other than apologize to anyone who informed me i upset them) half of my old signature i felt was unnecessary so.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Theres some flaky widgets loading in the background. Although seems to be navigible and doesn't hang for me. It does take it a second or two to inject the hot & wet summer sale image at the top though and might be the culprit. If one browser gives you trouble, try another.

Looking at F12 screens:

https://code.tidio.co/widget-9ade3580b39d34a95aff.js has bad code that throws an exception in IE. No idea what this widget does.

The counter widget with URL https://collector.leaddyno.com/clickstream?url=... fails accessing this host. (error 400) Like many counter widgets, this site may be on browser privacy blacklists, if you have such a plugin.

widget.js that references URL https://staticw2.yotpo.com/batch fails with error 504 (timeout)
It tries to expose a browser security hole by not requesting Access-Control-Allow-Origin in its XMLHttpRequest like its supposed to if injected from another site (https://reallovesexdolls.com) which causes the request to not be completed and thus time out.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Wow, thank you for letting us know!

We did update the navigation in the last few months. Please clear your cache and see if that fixes the issue for you.

If it doesn't please do let me know.

We also have a mouse over image change effect that we may nix as well.

Your feedback is paramount, so thank you, everyone, for taking the time write.

We want to make sure our website functions the best possible for you, so it's definitely paid attention to!

Thank you, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Maddox-099

Post by Maddox-099 »

I normally browse on my phone so the mouse over effects doesn't happen for me so that shouldn't effect it.

Also i read somewhere that you are revamping your clothing section?

Lyanza
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lyanza »

I hope there will be new clothes, I just love getting more for my girl! :wink:

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Could you kind folks clear your cache again, and try the website to see if it's working better for you now?

Thanks so much, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS