reallovesexdolls.com

Anna finally made it home!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Anna finally made it home!

Post by Procrasturbate »

youre kinda lucky. unless you spun the box around, the 'Vertical option arrows' are upside down. (the black arrows point towards her feet and not her head) they did this to me and she was shipped vert on her neck the entire week trip.
ylfyi.png
ylfyi.png (159.71 KiB) Viewed 2530 times

Captain_BlackJack
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Captain_BlackJack »

Yeah, I must have been lucky... cause there was absolutely no damage. I didn't notice the "vertical arrow" option on there... but you're right. That was her feet side.

Anyway, Night 3 and no problems what-so-ever. Been very careful with her hands and other extremities, so no broken fingers or toes yet.

I'll definitely take a lot more pictures soon - but I've been extremely busy preparing for a hurricane (I'm in South Florida)... so looks like Anna arrived just in time to keep me company for Irma! :P

Surferboi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Surferboi »

Congrats on your new lady and thanks for the great pics, she sure is a beauty. I am currently in wait for my new girl as I type this, I am sure you will be happy with Anna !

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Yes, the boxes are drawn with an arrow to indicate which side the feet are located (mine is the same)
This arrow does not mean "This Way Up" - its supposed to be laid flat, as indicated by the proper Fragile/This Side Up sticker on the side. A sticker that at least factory is supplying now: they didn't use to making this the only arrow on the box and why so many of us had neck rod punctures through the end of the box as shippers would orient the box vertically, feet up.

Captain_BlackJack
Active Poster
Active Poster

Well, Anna and I made it through Hurricane Irma unscathed. So we'll clean up around the house... then start some photo shoots starting next week. :D

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Captain_BlackJack wrote:
JunkGuy wrote:Pretty cute. I want to know where that sweater comes from.
Just look up "Virgin Killer Sweater" on eBay. There's lots of different colors available... but, white and pink seem to sell out fast. ;)
I purchased one of these from Amazon today. Just about everybody had white, with most offering red, gray, and blue as well. No pinks though, at least not at sub-$18. But I found a light purple eligible for Prime with 4+ star rating after 10 reviews and paid a few extra bucks for that one.

Mikie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mikie »

Congratulations... very nice pictures... wishing you the best together

Captain_BlackJack
Active Poster
Active Poster

Anna and I took a selfie just before the lights went out during hurricane Irma. :)

We'll take some better photo shoot shots after we finish cleaning up around the house. ;)
Attachments
DSC_0151~01~01.jpg
DSC_0151~01~01.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 2412 times

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Great picture! Glad you made it through Irma ok.
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

Captain_BlackJack
Active Poster
Active Poster

Just messin' around at home today... and I catch Anna drawing in my manga books.. of course I had to snap a few pics. :D
BadHabit_003.jpg
BadHabit_003.jpg (360.43 KiB) Viewed 2343 times
BadHabit_002.jpg
BadHabit_002.jpg (205.39 KiB) Viewed 2343 times
BadHabit_001.jpg
BadHabit_001.jpg (258.66 KiB) Viewed 2343 times

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

I think you've got a keeper there! Glad to see you made it through the hurricane without incident too. She was probably pretty good company through that time! We don't have hurricanes where I come from.... Just the occasional -25 F or 40" of snow 8O ! More pictures when you have a chance!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Altered Beast
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Altered Beast »

Really love the picture of Anna and Captain Black Jack!! Pretty sweet!! Hope you and Anna all as well during the hurricane.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Altered Beast wrote:Really love the picture of Anna and Captain Black Jack!!
Agreed! Great photo! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Glad to hear you both made it through Irma safely. That was an ugly situation that fortunately spared us its worst.

Congrats on the safe arrival of your new beauty, Captain. Anna looks amazing, and I hope you have much happiness for a long time to come.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

You should really move Anna to a safer place. You know hurricanes are really dangerous. I have a very safe home in Denver. Sure the winters are cold, but I bet she'd stay warm here. It'd be best for her, I'm sure you can see. :lol:

INFORMATIONS