reallovesexdolls.com

Soap question

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
AMBI157
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Soap question

Post by AMBI157 »

I haven't seen this answered anywhere, but which soaps are specifically "mild"? (everyone reccomends mild antibacterial soap)

I've also heard you can use Dawn dish soap (?)
-Ambi

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: Soap question

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

on a TPE doll?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dawn and other dish soaps have Degreasers in them, and guess what? Your doll needs her mineral oil to stay in her skin, or she'll dry out and be flaky, and it'll take time off her life. No, never use anything that is meant to clean grease.

You can use regular hand soap, like you'd put in your bathroom. But honestly, you could just use nothing but plain hot water.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

I use mild antimicrobial hand soap diluted in water in about a 8:1 ratio in a spray bottle and it works great. Others i think use it in a 5:1 ratio but 8:1 has been working great for me.

Synthetik is right, don't use dish soap!

Maledictus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Maledictus »

SynthetikReality95 wrote: But honestly, you could just use nothing but plain hot water.
Warm, not hot, right?

I've read hot water can cause the top layer to peel?

dollbeauty515
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollbeauty515 »

I have been using the 5:1 mixture myself with johnsons baby shampoo/body wash in a spray bottle. I had a tough time figuring out what to use, until I thought...soft enough for a baby...should be soft enough for my baby, lol.

Sytes
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sytes »

I use a type of "toy cleaner" I found that's specifically made for TPE/TPR material. Just press the nozzle over your hand, it foams up, and lather it all over her body with your hand or a sponge. The foaming action helps any dirt or particles to come out of her skin. It's simple, effective, and completely safe.

INFORMATIONS