reallovesexdolls.com

RLSD Chastity and Lamia

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

RLSD Chastity and Lamia

Post by Samuel_78 »

Hi I'm Samuel, and in the last year I decided to re-look into something I had heard about during the mid 2000's.

After looking around I settled on RLSD for my options. But which one to come home with me?
I do like the look of Valentia (161cm g-cup) but shes a little to busty for my taste. I also like the look of Stevie (150cm O-cup) who is to busty for my taste. But she also looks like a girl I did date once in high school.
Next figures Again I said I liked Valentia so I looked around and saw Moon (165cm D-cup) I can see myself with some one like Moon. Or like her figure.
So you can see where I'm going with this right?
So I'm skipping the Pre-optional settings and going for a custom girl with two heads. I'm also breaking the order up so its a little more affordable.
My options are going to be,

Body: 165cm D-Cup,
Heads: #33 with brown eyes (Chastity) #118 with silver cat eyes (Lamia),
Wigs: #4, #8, #10, and Stevie's wig,
Skin Color: Medium
Areola: 4cm, Light Brown,
Vagina: replaceable still debating size and if I'll get more then one,
Labia: Light Brown,
Pubic Hair: none,
Nails both done in Natural/Nude,
Stand Up Foot because I want to be able to pose them.

Before any one ask about the names.
Lamia its close sounding to Llama and I'm a long time Sims fan. Also when I found it I was looking for an Evil name for an RPG. From 20,000.com,
LAMIA (Λαμία): Greek myth name of an evil spirit who abducts and devours children, meaning "large shark." The name means "vampire" in Latin and "fiend" in Arabic.
This is why she is getting the grey cat eyes. I mean that face/eye combo just says "I want to make love to you while I devour your soul".
Chastity I always loved the sound of. It also makes for a great joke, If some one ask if she has a belt I can say no but she does have one hell of a punch. Which is something of a feature I've seen some people mention when they are moving their dolls and aren't paying attention.

I did debate making up a fantasy story to go with each and posting to some where like Literotica. Lamia was a stalker in human skin just waiting for you to come along and say bite me. While Chastity's was going to be the cosplayer in the apartment next store. A twenty something who does parties dressed as DC and Marvel Hero's. Then attends Conventions on the weekend as Disney Princesses.
This was before they brought out the Demetria. Yes a third head added to that wish list, to bad that outfit isn't an option.

I had also wanted to get a few of the outfits that RLSD had, but they have since removed. The White Dress with the short dress and shoes looked great for a bride. And the Purple Japaneses dress seemed great for Lamia. Oh well.
And yes I did ask if any of the older clothing options would be returning. The reply I got was something about how they are reworking the system to better get clothing out to the customers. Which was a second reason to break up my order. Doll comes in one to three weeks, Outfits and Wigs may take three weeks to two months.

Oh well I'm a few months from being able to make my full purchases.
Pictures will be included once they arrive.
I'm hoping to have the fund and hit something like a Christmas or Winter sale. But I also fear that time of year. I live in a part of the USA that gets lots of snow that delays every thing.
Cheers all.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: RLSD Chastity and Lamia

Post by JunkGuy »

Samuel_78 wrote:This was before they brought out the Demetria. Yes a third head added to that wish list, to bad that outfit isn't an option.
Can't go wrong with the 74. I should know. And yes that outfit is awesome.

If you're going to make one of your dolls a cosplayer, right now is the best time to get outfits with Halloween coming up. Really cheap wigs too, but generally bad quality in the party stores. Still, theres lot you can get this time of year that might be harder to obtain at other times.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Thank you JunkGuy,
I am watching a few on wigs toys/props and outfits on Amazon. I'm not going to really invest to much in store bought costumes. Rather I'm looking at creating my own.
Mostly because I have looked around at whats out there and didn't like how simple the outfits are. Maybe its because I watch to many Adam Savage Comic-Con walks or because Mom use to encourage me to make my own toy and play sets. I just don't like how for example She-Ra is still done in white cloth, while Wonder Woman has gone to a more Xena style leather outfit.
Also I plan on opening a Facebook, Twitter and Gmail for Chastity to show what I'm doing. Maybe call it Cosplaying on a dime.

So for a doll update. I placed the order yesterday for Chastity's head and they are processing the order. :glou:
I plan on posting a diary type thread kind of like the one I found when I was lurking around the forums when I found Aberdare's Residents of Aberdare Manor threads.

Speaking of Aberdare's post, the "Eye Brows, Eye Lashes, Eyelids & Makeup" where he was changing his dolls to use after market features looks very informative. I would like to try some of those eyes on Chastity if I have the time. Some looking around Amazon got me tattooed eye brows and some that are real hair. And if you read this Aberdare Yes I did save the famouswolek@gmail.com email as option one.
I'm also look at VonRubber's "Teeth&Tongue 3.0" both Human and Vampire versions. :razz:

More updates to come later, Questions, Comments and hate are all welcome. I do enjoy interacting with any community I join.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Your order is in production!
I've been waiting a week for this message. Checking the RLSD site several times a day. Even on the weekend when I knew their office was closed. Now I get to do the same thing waiting for the shipping notice.

I've also been reading around the forums and learned a few things about the TPE dolls that I hope will prolong her life. I also hope I'll never have to go and do any of the repair tricks. And the library of stores for doll clothing! Thanks you all for posting those the only two other then RLSD I had where Adore Me and Amazon.
Now if I could just find stuff in the 165cm D range, Most of the ones I've looked at stop at 30 A and she will need a 28 D.

I even had some one asked about my avatar, Shes a super cute young looking doll right? I wish she was here now just so I could stare into her eyes.

*edit
It occurred to me this morning that I am having a head in a box shipped to me some time in October. Hope the FedEx guy doesn't ask about the order.
Who are my Doll's?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

The boxes are rather discreet. Customs form might give it away, but its not labeled elsewhere.

And just a head shouldn't really raise any concerns. To Fedex it probably just looks like any other package. A whole doll though - I suspect they often know what's in those big, heavy boxes. Someone else had a great excuse for the curious: kites. You could say its just about anything about the same size and weight and folks would probably believe you.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I used the excuse of car parts. My car had been damaged due to an accident (other drivers fault), and I decided to fix it myself, and add a few upgrades. 50 lb box of car parts. Sadly, I ordered my doll at the same time as the real car parts, and the doll is here, but the parts aren't. RLSD has much better service than BodyKits.com.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Thanks every one I'll remember those suggestions. Then say its a fake head. Because Halloween is coming and what is better then fake body parts.
When I said I hope they don't ask about the order I was thinking of the end of Seven when Mills (played by Brad Pitt) ask Somerset (played by Morgan Freeman) "Whats in the box". BTW that order is still marked as "in production!" and checking on it thirty seven times a day is not helping. I think.
Side note a small package was waiting for me today, One Dreamgirl Women's Harem Princess, One Pu Ballet Dance Shoes and three sets of glasses. Because Nerd girls with glasses are sexy. And also I use to have a thing for Barbara Eden, more outfits to go in the soon my love box.

Note to self, buy storage for glasses, soon. That box is going to run out of room sooner or later.
Who are my Doll's?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

A "prank head" is a good excuse this time of year. Of course it only works on the head boxes, and not doll boxes.
You can also claim to be getting Halloween outfits for girlfriends, sisters, and nieces when clothing comes indiscreetly or you're out shopping on your own.

Samuel_78 wrote:Because Nerd girls with glasses are sexy.
Absolutely.

Regarding storage of glasses, I filled a small box with the interior cardboard from toilet paper rolls turned on end. One set of Brie's glasses goes into each slot. But I'm going to need a bigger box at this rate because she's up to 11 pairs now (and I still haven't found green or yellow frames.) Dollar stores are an excellent source for cheap reading glasses - I've gotten most of Brie's at Dollar Tree where they're only $1 a pair.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Thanks I never thought to hit there. I have found then at Dollar General and Walgreens.
Price at DG is as low as $6 for one and as high as $10 for a set of three. Walgreens on the other hand starts at one for $9.99 and goes up to $24.99 for a pack of three.
The ones I got on Amazon started at 5.99 and went up to 8.99.
Who are my Doll's?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Yeah I'd looked around at both those stores arleady (as well as Rite-Aid). Dollar Tree is the clear winner at $1 each, but I found a few at Ollie's for only $2.99. Other discount stores may provide equally competitive prices.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Went in there this afternoon just for the glasses and ended with several items I'll need when they arrive. This included Baby oil, Cornstarch baby powder, Large cosmetic brush, Cosmetic Wedged and cotton rounds for their first day needs. I also grabbed a apron for the kitchen, Not that I plan on letting them wear it. I'm going to buy them this one to wear this one in the kitchen. :wink:

Also here are a few images I'm wondering "How come I didn't post when I first started this thread?" All images are from RLSD, they are the Faces, Body and Eyes I plan on getting. Or at least they will be close after I get done with after market add-on's.
Chastity_Lamia.png
Chastity_Lamia.png (3.13 MiB) Viewed 5442 times
165dcup_eyes.png
165dcup_eyes.png (2.42 MiB) Viewed 5442 times
Who are my Doll's?

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Kicking myself that I didn't start saving sooner for a doll. Why did you have to do your 2 in 1 promo now RLSD rather then say Christmas?
Who are my Doll's?

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Been working one their details to day. Thought I'd post them now and again when they come in. No back history/story's yet I plan on working on those after they come in. Also,
From RLSD
Part of your order has shipped!
I'd start dancing but the offices on the floor below me are currently occupied with lawyers. Also two left feet is as good as genetic in my family.

Full Name, Chastity Ode Knite
Place of birth, New York, Chinatown
Nationality, American
Date of birth, August 22, 1984
Age, 33
Hair Color, Light brown
Blood type, B
Height: 5'4" / 165cm
Weight: 127lbs / 57.6kg
Measurements: B31", W21", H30"
Favorite holiday, Christmas

Chastity is Asian decent and American up bringing.
For hobbies she loves video games, horses, reading and playing dress up. You never know she may have been that Jasmin you saw last week at the Con two towns over, Or the Arial a day later.
Her favorite TV programs are historical programs, crime shows and dramas. She really hates reality shows.
For work she dresses up as hero's for parties. Preferably kids parties, this touches on her cosplay habit and doing a job she sort of likes. She has had a few offers to make it worth her while to do Adult Parties. But to many of those where on Collage Campuses, so no thanks.

Full Name, Lamia Mab Fey
Place of birth, England?
Nationality, English?
Date of birth, ?
Age, ?
Hair Color, Black
Blood type, ?
Height: ?
Weight: ?
Measurements: ?
Favorite holiday, Sabbath?

Lamia appears to be a human in her late twenties with dark hair and mesmerizing eyes. When she speaks it is with an Old English accent. She talks of the old ways and her beliefs, but never shares those.
Her habits include nature walks and herb gathering. She also cooks, Maybe, Lets just say no one is sure if those brownies are magic of have pot naked in them.
Who are my Doll's?

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

New update came in last night from RLSD.
Happy Dance! Quality Assurance has approved your order to be 100% correct and it’s moved to packaging and shipping! We'll update your order with a tracking number as soon as it ships!
Again there are lawyers down stairs and I have two left feet. So next time I update this thread will be because I have a box and the burning desire to share
Who are my Doll's?

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

First off I want to say post a wall of text that looks like its from the shining that simply says THANKYOURLSD. Rather I wont because I'm sure there is a limit to each post. But I will thank Victoria and Stacey by name. Mostly because they are the names I know threw communications with RLSD.
20171019_183525.jpg
20171019_183525.jpg (376.6 KiB) Viewed 4932 times
20171019_183526[1].jpg
20171019_183526[1].jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 4932 times
So Thanks every one at RLSD because today I am able to ask "WHATS IN THE BOX".
'WHATS IN THE BOX"
'WHATS IN THE BOX"
20171019_182516[1].jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 4932 times
Yes this sexy thing arrived one day early. I got the text this morning at 8:27 AM eastern standard time and lucky I only had grocery shopping and lunch on the list of things to do away from my apartment. Both of which I put off till tomorrow so I could catch cabin fever waiting for the guy from DHL to show up.
So after nine hours of cleaning my apartment, Catching up on my Oxhorn Fallout Lore videos, and wondering "WHAT THE FUCK" because netflix was crashing for no reason I can find on my end.
The guy shows,
I'll admit I was hyper.
How did I feel after being in all day waiting for one guy?
How did I feel after being in all day waiting for one guy?
20170416.png (2.61 MiB) Viewed 4932 times
I was ready to run into the street and start yelling I got a head in a box. Living a block from the town court house and three from police station I'm sure this would be taken the wrong way. So rather I took a walk. Past the court house, Past the Police Station, Past the hospital which I'm sure might have a padded room for people of unsafe mental state. To the local DQ and got a Blizzard, (Royal New York Cheese Cake) then I came home. It was just under an hour for walk.
So then I have the question, Where did I leave my box cutter from work? Also Alexa whats a good play list to open a box like this to? Evanescence you say, All right Open Pandora to that playlist.
Alexa starts playing "If Everyone Cared" by Nickelback, Seems like the right for a Doll, that or the real boy song from Disney's Pinocchio.
Found it!
Found it!
20171019_183147[1].jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 4932 times
Maybe I should not me holding the phone while I do this.
Maybe I should not me holding the phone while I do this.
20171019_183157[1].jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 4932 times
Hello,
Hello,
20171019_183224[1].jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 4932 times
Hello I'm looking for a Sexy Lady!
Hello I'm looking for a Sexy Lady!
20171019_183239[1].jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 4932 times
First out the WM Dolls wig #8 you can find it under Factory Wigs.
First out, The wig
First out, The wig
20171019_183256[1].jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 4932 times
Great if you want her to look like the Baroness from G.I.Joe or One of the Addams Family women.
Mmmmmmm Wednesday Addams..............
Stop that, I'll need to get out the bucket.
And I've got a mummy to unwrap first before I do any drooling.
Forget a box cutter I'm going to need scissors to get this open
Forget a box cutter I'm going to need scissors to get this open
20171019_183345[1].jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 4932 times
Who are my Doll's?

INFORMATIONS