reallovesexdolls.com

Interview with some of the folks at RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Interview with some of the folks at RLSD

Post by Broven »

I'm only part way through, but thought I would share this. It's an interesting interview so far.

https://soundcloud.com/user-435138658/2 ... -sex-dolls

From the podcast page:
We get all dolled up for Season 2 of love.sex.atx with our most memorable guest yet: Zoe a #reallovesexdoll and the family business that owns and operates the leading producer of life sized sex dolls in the United States. This isn't just your run of the mill interview show- we have a sex doll and she's wide open to answer Beauregard's "hard hitting" questions and fingers... as well as the mom, dad, daughter, and son-in-law who share the joy of this incredible toy.

And honestly, her holes feel (mostly) real... dive in with us, elbow deep in a super sexy and erotic sex toy that has the potential to help a LOT of people. Oh, and you can also hear a traditional Mexican Dad say "she's ready" when Beauregard is about to stick it up the doll's butt. Apparently, she's ALWAYS ready...

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

LDF
Ex-Member

Re: Interview with some of the folks at RLSD

Post by LDF »

When did this interview happen?

How did you find it? :o

I'm still listening to it though.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

LDF wrote:When did this interview happen?

How did you find it? :o

I'm still listening to it though.
It's new. My girl Anna Marie has a Facebook page, and she gets updates from RLSD. Saw it there.

The interview just gets better and better by the way. Some real laugh out loud moments, for sure.

Probably should have mentioned that the interviewer is a sex therapist too.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Just started listening to it. All ready its better then the other doll podcast I listened to.
:glou:
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Just finished listening.

Cudos to RLSD for the interview and the endorsement.

Here's one of the links from the end of the show:

http://www.lovesexatx.com/
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

As an added bonus, it was really great to hear Stacey (who was really awesome during the ordering process) in person. :)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

You beat us to it Broven! :D I was just coming to post about it! So thanks to Broven and the beautiful Anna Marie Lin for listening and posting! So glad you guys enjoyed the interview! It was super fun to do!

If you haven't heard it yet, give it a listen as we chat with our incredible Love.Sex.ATX host, Rhiannon Beauregard, a licensed marriage and family therapist and certified sex therapist about the business, and how the perception of sex dolls is changing for the better. It’s a fun and healthy look at the people who own love dolls, the variety in their lives, and how the love doll world has affected them. We talk about the business from a unique family-centric position. Get a glimpse at people behind Real Love Sex Dolls and hear more about why we love this industry. As you can probably imagine, mixing a family business with sex dolls makes for some funny and sometimes awkward situations!

Check out the blog post on our website for some behind the scenes pics in the studio and a link to listen! https://reallovesexdolls.com/real-love- ... x-podcast/

You can also check it out at http://www.lovesexatx.com/ - our episode is featured on their front page!

We love you guys and gals!
-Stacey
Attachments
podcast-1.png
podcast-1.png (523.25 KiB) Viewed 2184 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

It really was a great interview. Thank you folks for doing that :)

And Anna Marie says I should add, "You are all so awesome!" And she knows awesome when she sees it. ;)

Logan569
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Logan569 »

That was a great interview! Thanks for letting us know about it. It answered some of the questions I had about RLSD and the dolls themselves. It was interesting to hear what the sex therapist thought about the dolls and their uses. It's nice to know that RLSD is a family business. I prefer to do business with Ma and Pa shops when I can.

INFORMATIONS