reallovesexdolls.com

Custom 160cm D-cup "Dallas" body with #26 face combo

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RedMage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Custom 160cm D-cup "Dallas" body with #26 face combo

Post by RedMage »

So, this is my very first doll, and from what I've seen/read on TDF, apparently I shot straight for the moon when I ordered Demona :lol: . She's big (160cm) and heavy (90lbs) and both attributes are usually not recommended for the new owner due to cost and logistics.

So where did I land on her? Well...after 3 days I'll admit there is a steep learning curve even after reading up on reviews, tips and advice, but I'm very happy with her so far. To start with my motivations/reasoning...I wanted something I couldn't just "sleep" with, but something I could literally sleep with and de-stress a bit overnight with the feeling of a soft body against me as I sleep. I have been under a lot of stress lately and believe it or not, I bought her 80/90% for snuggling and 10/20% for sex. So the weight isn't a huge issue since I leave her on my bed 99% of the time (I live alone, so no worries there either). But the size and body type needed to be something I'd feel good cuddling up to, hence the size I went for.

Due to the weight, positioning her for "play time" can be a bit of a chore, and washing her is even more of a chore because I have to position that much weight while trying not to damage her fragile bits (toes, fingers). Since intercourse was not my primary motivation, I'm mostly fine with that. However, the first couple times with her were...educational? There are a limited number of positions you can accomplish with ease, so there is a bit of frustration involved in the beginning, (perhaps a bit like getting used to a new partner in a relationship). In addition, she is not exactly anatomically correct in entrance positioning, making for some awkward positioning. I felt like a yoga master after the first couple nights trying to maneuver with her :lol: . So bear that in mind as you weigh your needs and preferences versus your strength and flexibility. She is as heavy as some smaller real women are at nearly 90lbs, and does not move with you as they would, so you're gonna have to do the literal and figurative heavy lifting with this one.

Quality-wise, RLSD delivered. I grabbed her hand to re-position her and upon feeling the wrinkles in her knuckles and lines on her hand, I suddenly found myself staring at her fingers and toes, marveling at the detail. A++ on the soft feminine feel and look of the doll. So many fine details I never expected on said fingers, feet, collar bone, etc. I found small black spots in places, but I view those as "birthmarks" or "moles" and can be overlooked so not really a flaw in my mind. The only real flaw seems to be inherent to the non-standing TPE dolls...her feet have holes poked in them from the metal skeleton putting weight on them (pic attached, please don't mind the stocking I did not want to remove). This probably during transport(?) but it arrived as such so not sure what the deal is there. I had read about other dolls suffering from this, so I'm making sure to keep her in stockings/socks to prevent additional types of foot damage and possibly try and repair the holes later, but the possibility of re-opening the wound seems fairly high from other posts I've read :( . Not a deal breaker for me since the feet are not a focus point for me, but be aware if you're looking for that specifically.

All in all, it was a great experience dealing with RLSD and the quality is fantastic for a $2k TPE doll. The only issue I had with the transaction at all was the package with the care kit and stain remover kind of had the stain remover explode/melt inside the package. I'm not sure if this was due to the pressurization during the flight from china or what, but it made a bit of a greasy mess in there all over everything else and the little jar appears half empty now.

If anyone has any questions about the specific model, let me know. I'll do my best to provide more pics and any helpful information about her that you might need. I only grabbed a couple quick pics with bad lighting so sorry about that, haha. But I tried to be completely neutral with everything here, pros and cons. So if you have any concerns about anything I wrote, let me know and I'll give as unbiased answers as I can!
Attachments
foot.jpg
foot.jpg (258.98 KiB) Viewed 3399 times
demona.jpg
demona.jpg (180.1 KiB) Viewed 3399 times

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Custom 160cm D-cup "Dallas" body with #26 face combo

Post by JunkGuy »

Nice. I think people should get the size of doll they want for all their intended uses, too, and frown upon people trying to talk newbies down to a smaller size if bigger is what they really want and think they can handle the weight.

The foot problem shouldn't be too difficult to repair. Based on what I can see, if I had that happen I'd try gluing it first, and wrap some rubber bands around her foot and/or ankle to hold the TPE together, or a very tight non-stainable wrapping. Once glue is dried (a few hours, but if you can wait 24 hours, that would be ideal), use the hot spoon trick to lightly melt the surface TPE to hide the scar.

If you got a TPE block with your doll, you can test out the repair on it first before risking on your doll.

RedMage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMage »

Much appreciated Junkguy! I'm definitely looking to try and fix the holes on her feet at some point so I'm glad for the tips and advice. I had not read about the "hot spoon trick" but I have seen posts where other members used heat to melt the TPE into place. Some of them indicated it became hard though. Does that typically happen when you melt it like that? Does it prevent the skin from absorbing the mineral oil treatments?

I agree with your statement on the doll size/weight issue, but I suppose I can see how some guys get fascinated with a doll and put blinders on and then end up unhappy due to weight issues. I'm cool with taking advice from experienced members on everything, as long as its respectful and helpful. In the end, we're all part of a community here, IMO, so we should try and help our fellow newbies out.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Here is the post that JunkGuy is thinking of, How to repair TPE cuts/bruises without glue.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

RedMage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMage »

Samuel_78 wrote:Here is the post that JunkGuy is thinking of, How to repair TPE cuts/bruises without glue.
:thumbs_up: Excellent. Thanks for the link. That seems fairly straight forward. Now I will have something to go off of as soon as I work of the nerve to melt part of Demona. ._.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Thanks for the link Samuel. I've use heat to repair holes several times on Brie. Its never made the TPE hard, but it has changed its consistency a bit into something more rubbery - it seems to be a little more resistant to powdering. It might also not hold makeup but I haven't had to repair her face, just an ankle, toe, bottom of foot (twice), groin, knee, wrist, and ear.

One thing I learned after a few tries was to finish by very gently gliding the spoon across the surface to smooth it out. One thing I wish I'd thought to do the first time was clean the spoon with an alcohol rub every few minutes - I thought it was clean (and it was when I started), but the repaired areas ended up looking a little dirtier than unrepaired areas. As the TPE evaporates, it leaves the dirt behind. The finished repair is better than having a cut, but not flawless. (I have Indigo's solvent set, and been meaning to go back over these areas to see if I can clean them up but haven't gotten to it yet.)

And why a spoon you ask? Because it doesn't have sharp edges like a knife. I tried to repair Brie's ear with a knife because the curvature of my spoon wasn't quite right, and the knife edge cut into the back of her ear like butter. I repaired it, but swore to never use a sharp edge again. Plus a spoon is ideal because the two ends will be of different sizes and curves; turning it over gives you four different shapes to work with.

RedMage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMage »

JunkGuy wrote:Thanks for the link Samuel. I've use heat to repair holes several times on Brie. Its never made the TPE hard, but it has changed its consistency a bit into something more rubbery - it seems to be a little more resistant to powdering. It might also not hold makeup but I haven't had to repair her face, just an ankle, toe, bottom of foot (twice), groin, knee, wrist, and ear.

One thing I learned after a few tries was to finish by very gently gliding the spoon across the surface to smooth it out. One thing I wish I'd thought to do the first time was clean the spoon with an alcohol rub every few minutes - I thought it was clean (and it was when I started), but the repaired areas ended up looking a little dirtier than unrepaired areas. As the TPE evaporates, it leaves the dirt behind. The finished repair is better than having a cut, but not flawless. (I have Indigo's solvent set, and been meaning to go back over these areas to see if I can clean them up but haven't gotten to it yet.)

And why a spoon you ask? Because it doesn't have sharp edges like a knife. I tried to repair Brie's ear with a knife because the curvature of my spoon wasn't quite right, and the knife edge cut into the back of her ear like butter. I repaired it, but swore to never use a sharp edge again. Plus a spoon is ideal because the two ends will be of different sizes and curves; turning it over gives you four different shapes to work with.
I really appreciate the detailed responses from you. You make it sound like something even I could do, which is huge for a newbie like myself. Have you used the TPE repair stuff that they offer? Supposedly it sort of liquefies the TPE so that it re-bonds to itself? If you have tried both, do you think the spoon works better? I was sent a free piece of sample skin so I can test both on it first, if necessary.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I've only used glue and heat so far. As I said, I have Indigo's solvent/repair set but haven't had a chance to try it yet.

This is what I use to heat the spoon: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Bernzomatic-TS3500KC-Multi-Use-Torch-Kit-361479/300870607
Easy to turn on and off and a flame control so its not blasting 100% the whole time. (Barely lit is good enough for our purposes.)
You only need to put the tip of the spoon in there - not the whole spoon cup unless you have a very large area to repair. Work small and take your time. Let the spoon cool and clean it off periodically.
Do it in well-ventilated area. TPE fumes are toxic - not lethal to be smelled, but don't purposely inhale them. They definitely smell bad. The fumes can linger, so make sure you have open doors or windows and fans on.

RazielWallachian
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RazielWallachian »

Can you post some more pics of her ? thank you !

INFORMATIONS