reallovesexdolls.com

Can't make up my mind!!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
CarpetLover

Re: Can't make up my mind!!!

Post by CarpetLover »

This 160/head combo is one of the best looking dolls out there.
Margarette-sex-dolla-9-510x600.jpg
Margarette-sex-dolla-9-510x600.jpg (166.52 KiB) Viewed 811 times

Wolfwood7
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Wolfwood7 »

The legs seem to skinny to me on the 165D. Maybe it's just the way they photographed it.
The 160D looks more realistic in my opinion.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

165s do have skinny legs. I think WM had worries about weight going up with a 165cm height (which they've since surpassed) and as a result the doll is very thin with "toothpick" arms and legs (no muscle tone.) They'd never topped 65 lbs before the 165D came along. Since then they've realized people will accept heavier dolls for more realism, and now they're pushing over 90 lbs on some models.

If you like skinny girls, the 165D is very nice with a great height-to-weight ratio for dolls. But if you want more meat on her bones or a plump ass, then the 160 is your choice if you can handle her much heavier weight. (Either should demand the standing foot option.)

RedMage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMage »

JunkGuy wrote:
RedMage wrote:But like I always say...more cushion for the pushin? :razz:
Maybe not as applicable to dolls as humans. TPE is firmer than human skin over fat, so the spots you'd like to be really soft (butt and breasts) have quite a ways to go in realism. I've read that the big booty dolls are a little difficult for anal and doggy becuase the added TPE provides so much more resistance (but I don't have one so this is second-hand.)
True, not 100% applicable...I just wanted to say that . :lol:

I would say the rest of your statement is half accurate. Doggy style is hard to position for her since she is a heavier doll, but once she is in place, the inaccuracies in entrance positioning (compared to real women) actually become a plus as its not difficult at all to perform, in my experience. Granted, experiences may vary due to size/shape differences between different guys, I suppose. But the extra TPE does hinder some of the other positions, hence the statement being 'half accurate'.

Definitely firmer though. Its like she is a woman who works out every day doing squats. Nowhere near as soft as an ass that big should be when you look at it. But personally I'm o.k with it. All comes down to personal tastes in the end. Which is why I thought it would be good to try and help someone out who is looking. Nobody can own them all, unfortunately. (Unless you have ungodly sums of discretionary income)

INFORMATIONS