reallovesexdolls.com

I've got a question

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ax4tl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: I've got a question

Post by ax4tl »

Samuel_78 wrote:Welcome to the club, I've got a two week head start on being less of a N00B on you.
At least I am not alone, seems like a lot of people on here are seasoned and talk shop. I have no clue what is going on though. I have a at least 4 weeks till arrival, so I got time!

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Thanks Optical. I wasn't sure if you where joking or not since that looks like a travel size thing of baby powder.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

ax4tl wrote:
Samuel_78 wrote:Welcome to the club, I've got a two week head start on being less of a N00B on you.
At least I am not alone, seems like a lot of people on here are seasoned and talk shop. I have no clue what is going on though. I have a at least 4 weeks till arrival, so I got time!
:D Welcome ax4tl, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Samuel_78 wrote:Thanks Optical. I wasn't sure if you where joking or not since that looks like a travel size thing of baby powder.
nope...that is the real deal there :(

after i took the photo i opened it up as i figured that as i had paid for it i might as well use it. so on my dolls it went during their weekly maintenance. it felt coarse. at first i thought it was in my head as im a little upset as i had envisioned getting some sort of unique product.

so i went and got the bottle i have in my bathroom...you know...my $2 bottle i can buy from any store near me :( and it was a finer powder. side by side at the same time they felt different.

not saying that makes a big difference but....yeah

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

The RLSD Premium Renewal Powder is NOT the Johnsons baby powder that Optical Delusion posted. That was back when the WM Doll factory provided care items to us, which we found to be seriously lacking.

Since then we have developed our own original products, including the Premium Renewal Powder, which is NOT talcum powder, baby powder, or corn starch as erroneously speculated in this thread.

Unlike cornstarch, which is chemically extracted and has chemical residues, our premium renewal powder is made by drying and grinding plants into a fine powder and has no added chemicals.

Premium renewal powder is made from 100% natural ingredients.

All of our care products... Soap, Premium Renewal Powder, Powdered Perfumes, Lube, Makeup Remover and coming soon: body and face make-ups... are the highest quality available and specially formulated for our love dolls.

If anyone has any questions about our products... please ask US. =) We are more than happy to help and answer any questions you may have!

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

naughtyidentity

Post by naughtyidentity »

Just a thanks to those who've already posted in this thread. Gave me some good starting pointers, and a decent selection of links to continue reading up.

Haven't ordered yet, due to money. At least I know exactly which doll I want, which happens to be a TPE one. Again, useful stuff here.

INFORMATIONS