reallovesexdolls.com

Fall in Love Twice Promotion at RLSD! FREE 2nd head and more

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Fall in Love Twice Promotion at RLSD! FREE 2nd head and more

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

FALLinloveTWICEpromo-10.png
FALLinloveTWICEpromo-10.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 3949 times
We’d like to officially announce our new promotion for fall – buy a new doll now, and Fall in Love Twice! When you buy a doll during this promotion, you’ll be able to choose a FREE second head, along with her eyes and hair! We also are giving you two high-quality, safe for TPE, tailored outfits, made to fit your doll like a glove. On top of that, dolls also come with our exclusive Closet Bar Suspension kit, the strongest and safest way to store your doll away, discreetly, and away from prying eyes. This promo includes items worth over $600 altogether!

A second head is the easiest way to change your doll’s look instantly, and have a little fun walking on the other side of the street! Maybe you want to be a player, or have a naughty secret affair! Change your doll’s head, wig, and outfit, and she’s a stranger, tempting you to stray. It’s okay to have more than one doll girlfriend!

With our Fall in Love Twice promotion, you can live that fantasy. You get one body, but two personalities – two heads, two wigs, two sets of eyes, and two outfits. Two lusty playmates for the price of one!

Hook up with two new lovers today! Only at Real Love Sex Dolls!

FAQ
  • Q: Say what? I don’t get it.
    A: Buy one doll, 135cm and taller, and get a second head, eyes, and wig, free. Add 2 outfits and one CBS kit. Boom! You’re in sex doll heaven.

Q: I don’t see the coupon; how do I take advantage?
    A: Just select your doll as normal. When you choose her options, you’ll see that you can pick a free head and all the other promo items there. Just select what you want, and the promo items will appear in your shopping basket. At no cost!

Q: How do I choose the skin color of the second head?
    A: We will match the skin color of head #2 with the skin color you chose for your doll body – this is a head meant to accompany your new body, and will automatically match correctly.

Q: I have another question that you haven’t covered here!
    A: Feel free to ask us here, or on our site – we have online chat, telephone, and email support ready to help you.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Fall in Love Twice Promotion at RLSD! FREE 2nd head and

Post by JunkGuy »

I presume you must buy a doll with first head to qualify for second free head. I imagine you're not letting orders for dolls without heads (-$400) go through and then qualify for a free head, though your website and this post hasn't specifically disqualified this possible loophole.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

JunkGuy wrote:I presume you must buy a doll with first head to qualify for second free head. I imagine you're not letting orders for dolls without heads (-$400) go through and then qualify for a free head, though your website and this post hasn't specifically disqualified this possible loophole.

That is correct, the promotion is for a free 2nd head. So the doll can not exclude the 1st head.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

spookylittleboy

Post by spookylittleboy »

How long is this promo going to last? Would like to know a timeframe so i can try and plan accordingly.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

spookylittleboy wrote:How long is this promo going to last? Would like to know a timeframe so i can try and plan accordingly.
Agreed. I would love to know if I could try to get in this deal before it ends. Or if I should aim for what ever the Christmas/winter sale is.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

I messaged someone at RLSD few minutes ago and got the following reply.
All our promotions are for limited times, we do not have end dates set for offers.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

4 string
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 4 string »

If ordering the next few days , what's the ETA for delivery to west coast USA?

Probably taking the plunge soon: 156cm DD Evangeline with head 193

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Its about 3 weeks from what I've seen lately. Maybe a little longer if ordering a new and popular model (like 157B) or with the new shrugging shoulders option.

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

JunkGuy wrote:Its about 3 weeks from what I've seen lately. Maybe a little longer if ordering a new and popular model (like 157B) or with the new shrugging shoulders option.

I can't find this shrugging shoulders options....what's the dealio with this?

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jd1911 »

I didn't see the shrugging option available on their site with the 157b that I ordered a few weeks ago. I have seen it on other sites though.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=90699
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=91792

WM's supplier has started providing new skeletons with a hinges at the shoulder-neck joint to allow for shrugs and shoulder rolls, plus a multiple-hinged neck rather than the unpopular, creaky gooseneck assembly. I'm sure RLSD can get it for you, but you may have to chat with them first. Supposedly you can get them from any 100cm+ model.

That said, it is a new feature and there's not alot of information on use behind it yet. For example, we don't know if dolls with this skeleton are more dangerous to pick up by lifting at her underarm pits or hang from the neck using the CBS kit. One or two members have placed orders (with other vendors) and we're awaiting some reviews on how they compare to existing dolls. The WM forum would be a better place to follow this development than here on the RLSD board.

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

Awesome thanks for the info!
We managed to get the option added, which is great!
YAY!

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

When you move the arms with the shoulder-shrug feature you'll want to be very careful of their alignment and (as always) be sure not to push too forcefully when posing.

halfiejd20

Post by halfiejd20 »

if you customize a doll and choose the heads, do they came with the semi permanent makeup, eye liner, lipstick etc?

Nikademis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nikademis »

Yes, as far as I know they do. Mine just came in yesterday but this is my first order.

INFORMATIONS