reallovesexdolls.com

First time

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: First time

Post by Slew »

Nikademis wrote:Everything was good and great until I noticed some issues in the butt crack area.
I assume you didn't see this until now? Keep an eye on it, and contact RLSD asap. Check the rest of the doll in the higher stress areas, like the armpits, and inner thigh crease. Tell RLSD everything you've done with the doll so far, regarding cleaning and use. This shouldn't be happening a couple of days in.

Nikademis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nikademis »

All I have done so far is washed and oiled her. Is it bad?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Not sure. The photo is a little fuzzy in the area we're talking about. If it wasn't there when she was new, and all you've done is wash and oil, then from how it looks to me, that type of splitting possibly suggests a bad TPE mix. I definitely recommend contacting your vendor, and try to take clearer photos of the area, too, focusing on the damage area.

It might not be anything to worry about, but if it gets worse in a day or two, that's not a good sign.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Nikademis wrote:So I have been holding off on doing much more with Jaclyn than I've already done with the few pictures above. I was waiting until I received my care kit so that I could wash her etc. After reading a few of the care threads and honeymoon thread I decided to forget waiting and went out and bought all of the basics myself. Everything was good and great until I noticed some issues in the butt crack area. I do not think it is anything too extreme yet but wouldn't want it to get out of hand and split badly. How would I go about fixing this? Any help & tips are greatly appreciated!
Agree with Seattle Slew that pictures aren't good enough to tell for sure, but this looks like blowout to me, where two adjoining pieces of TPE begin to separate and create a fissure between them. Unless you've been vigorously rubbing her buttcheeks back and forth aa lot, this should not happen in the first few days.

If you try to repair, do not use TPE glue as this will make the small holes much larger. Heated spoon trick is recommended, but not actually using a spoon for this area. Find something with less of an edge so that when you try to heat seal the edge doesn't act like a hot knife through butter and make the problem worse. I used a curved steel pegboard hook in my last repair of Brie in an area between her toes and I think I'd use the same for this type of repair: just heat the hook along its curve, then run it between the buttcheeks either from top to bottom or bottom to top once, then in the opposite direction if you don't think its smooth. Practice on a spare block of TPE or the edge of an insert first though.

Nikademis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nikademis »

Thanks, I will more than likely try the heated hook method. Unfortunately the room I am in has very dim light and any time I tried to use the flash it was too bright. I do have a message in to the RLSD team but I am wanting to do anything I can without having to send her back. I'd just rather not deal with that and the weight of it all.

Nikademis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nikademis »

I think after all of this... If I ever buy another, I will give one of the other places a shot at my money.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Nikademis wrote:I think after all of this... If I ever buy another, I will give one of the other places a shot at my money.
Was there a solution RLSD came up with?

INFORMATIONS