reallovesexdolls.com

I Proudly Present - The RLSD Contest winning head #200 ANA

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: I Proudly Present - The RLSD Contest winning head #200 A

Post by jd1911 »

LJ69 wrote:Thanks for continuing to post such lovely face shots. Your efforts are most appreciated.

I recently spent a few hours browsing through ALL of the available TPE faces including the better-known Jinsan range (ie OR WM YL) plus 6YE JY and also the much less known brands (Victoria Sex Doll, AS doll etc) and I compiled a list of my top 150 faces (yeah obsessed I know) and Anna Face 200 has debuted at #16 on my wish list with a rating of 94/100. So she immediately (in my opinion) makes the all time TOP 20 of TPE faces ever made from ANY manufacturer. ( I counted over 300 available TPE faces inc all brands)

Is your list online? curious how they all stacked up

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

LJ69 wrote:Thanks for continuing to post such lovely face shots. Your efforts are most appreciated.

I recently spent a few hours browsing through ALL of the available TPE faces including the better-known Jinsan range (ie OR WM YL) plus 6YE JY and also the much less known brands (Victoria Sex Doll, AS doll etc) and I compiled a list of my top 150 faces (yeah obsessed I know) and Anna Face 200 has debuted at #16 on my wish list with a rating of 94/100. So she immediately (in my opinion) makes the all time TOP 20 of TPE faces ever made from ANY manufacturer. ( I counted over 300 available TPE faces inc all brands)
While not as in depth, I did a similar, yet far less thorough study of the heads on my own. Partly because I want to purchase my third doll. I personally concluded this head was top five, but my assessment is based on specific criteria I find attractive in faces. Once this head becomes available, I plan on pairing it with the WM 156cm (41" hips) body and being done for a while.

That said, I would love to see the composition of your list, at least the top 20 if nothing else.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Dr Dollinger wrote:So long, i keep on posting...
Not sure how I missed this thread. Your photos are really lovely, Doc. Definitely one of the most beautiful faces I've seen, no matter which eyes and wig. She's great.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Thank you Seattle, :)

I'm really happy that they have created such a great head on just that picture. And it looks like the designer getting more and more experience with TPE & sculpting heads and bodies. Nose, lips, chin looks so real, not comparable with heads from years before..

You can imagine, that i have a stronger connection to that face than to any other head.
It's feeling a little bit like my baby. So, feedback touches me even more.
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

LJ69,
appreciate always your nice comments! Thanks :)
Glad that you like her

Your post was really fun to read, because i have done some similar research the last months. Can say, i know all TPE heads around. No matter which brand.
Get a long wishlist too.
Really curious what your favorites are. (besides of her)
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

ImageImage

Roona
_

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

jd1911 wrote:

Is your list online? curious how they all stacked up
Thanks for the interest guys.

Of course anyone's top list is always subjective and relevant to an individual's preferences but here is the list of the top 175 TPE faces that I have compiled. There are some faces from Z1/Sanhui and 6YE in the list as they can be made compatible with the relevant adapters (cannot let the silicone Z1/Sanhui faces touch the TPE body). The 6YE faces have a different head connection so I am not sure if they are compatible or not with the regular 'screw-in' M16 head connections of regular Jinsan bodies (ie OR WM YL JY etc)

If the 6YE heads ARE compatible with other Jinsan bodies then there would be some adjustments to the list as the N24 and N27 faces are amazing and at least 10 of the beautiful 6YE faces would make the list.
TOP FACES 001-100.jpg
TOP FACES 001-100.jpg (309.2 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
TOP FACES 101-175.jpg
TOP FACES 101-175.jpg (222.44 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
By the way this list does NOT include the 17 faces that I already have.
I have some amazingly beautiful faces

I currently own the following faces WM36 38 46 55 56 58 61 129 142 149 160 and OR sherry sasha OR01 OR28 OR29 OR30
The 46 55 142 160 and OR01 OR28 OR29 would all be VERY HIGHLY RATED ON MY LIST -all of these 7 faces would make the top 30 faces so all of these faces should also be very seriously considered.

For a detailed review of 10 of my current faces please refer to the link below.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8&start=90

Regards
LJ69

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

LJ69 wrote:
Thanks for the interest guys.

Of course anyone's top list is always subjective and relevant to an individual's preferences but here is the list of the top 175 TPE faces that I have compiled. There are some faces from Z1/Sanhui and 6YE in the list as they can be made compatible with the relevant adapters (cannot let the silicone Z1/Sanhui faces touch the TPE body). The 6YE faces have a different head connection so I am not sure if they are compatible or not with the regular 'screw-in' M16 head connections of regular Jinsan bodies (ie OR WM YL JY etc)

LJ69
Incredible. Such a magnificent and prodigious list. This is the type of research that gives me the fizz (Top Gear? James May?). It is also beneficial because it provides a good starting point when trying to decide which head to purchase next. Thank you.
Dr Dollinger wrote:
ANA-B30.jpg
ANA-B30.jpg (117.44 KiB) Viewed 2193 times
Stunning photo. To me, she looks a bit like Norma Jeane Baker (pre-Hollywood Marilyn Monroe) in this photo. I cant wait to purchase this head.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

LJ69 wrote:Of course anyone's top list is always subjective and relevant to an individual's preferences but here is the list of the top 175 TPE faces that I have compiled.
*grumble* *grumble*
Definitely subjective. Not the place to argue it though.

However.... Why is WM 52 on there twice? (placed 145 and 155)

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

So, here is another Norma Jeane Baker shot :mrgreen:

Roona
_

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

These are some stunning photos! Really enjoyed looking through them. Thanks :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Thank you Broven! :) Really appreciate that

Honestly, every time I see your name or your profile picture of your sweet Anna Marie Lin, it reminds me of one of the most lovely doll photos I have ever seen.
Your contest picture from: "Historically Speaking"

Makes me smile, whenever I see it. Really touching :)
Thank you so much for this!

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

So...
Looks like that's it....

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
(As blonde :wink: )

Roona
_

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

I'm rendered speechless. Wow.

INFORMATIONS