reallovesexdolls.com

Newbie here with a height question and some other questions?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Chronotron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Newbie here with a height question and some other questions?

Post by Chronotron »

I have been debating a doll for years and finally have made my mind up. Having done a lot of research on vendors and companies I have decided to soon or a later go with RLSD. However being I am saving up for my new lover and wife, I won't be getting one for about 4-5 months. It would have greatly helped to find someone to do a payment plan but from the looks of it I would have to pay it off in 3 months:( so no such luck. So this gives me plenty of time for decisions to be made about her and height is one of them. I am a short guy just under 5'8 and I am looking for one that is shorter than me but not short if that makes any sense?. Can anyone tell me how the look of a 148 cm doll is compared to a 5 foot one?. Realism compared to a short woman that is 4'10 or 5'0?. I am probably going to go elf head as one of the options as well. I don't mind if she looks legally young but I am concerned with the realism of height. I also realize some maintenance is involved and is also why I am also looking for something shorter under 80 pounds. Also could anyone tell me the lifespan of a TPE doll if taken care of well? I thank you for your time. :D

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Newbie here with a height question and some other questi

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hi Chronotron!
Welcome on TDF!

A 148cm doll isn't a bad decision when you are under 5'8 tall. The YL148 for example has a supersexy curvy body. A sweet legend!
It's not a big difference to a 5' (155cm) doll. But i would try to go for the tallest you can manage and feel comfortable.
The new WM157 (5'2) is really light(60lbs), but with a more slender body
The YL148 weighs 71-73lbs but more curvy.
Important is, what your main purpose is, what sizes you prefer, how strong you are.
Standing option should be a must. A beautiful doll, which could look directly into your eyes is really mesmerizing!

How long TPE really last, is not really approved.
But with good care of the doll and material, regularly maintenance she might last for a long time (years)

Doc
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jd1911 »

If you aren't looking for gigantic boobs, the wm doll 157cm b-cup body is the most realistic looking one I've seen.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-5ft2 ... x-dolls-1/

You can get that body with any of the heads

Chronotron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chronotron »

Thank you all for the replies they are very helpful! Though I have 5 months to mull it all over till I save enough, I think I just might give the 157 cm a huge thought. For awhile I was thinking about the 160 cm b cup for the same price but then I saw the weight 8O , though it is very dreamy I realized I needed to lower the weight. Hence is why I asked the question about shorter and realism. Studying many of the other posters pictures on the 157 cm I think that might be the way to go.Five months seems so long,but I know I am serious and can't wait to snap some pics. I surely will be lurking on the forums for a long time. Thanks once again!. :multi:

INFORMATIONS