reallovesexdolls.com

The future for love dolls becoming something beyond?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
swann

Re: The future for love dolls becoming something beyond?

Post by swann »

Waifu created:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn_bLGhZCaY

I just watched this and wondered where i should share it on the forum. Then I saw this thread.

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

Here's another beauty comment from this video:
The devil is a liar no robot is replacing this female!all of you men are sick depraved and demonic your heart is far far away from God!nothing can replace what God my dad has created so beautiful. Your mind is depraved and satanic. Weirdo!this is where the world is going very sick!
All I have to say is slowly back out of the room, don't turn your back on this "woman", slowly close the door, and then get the fuck out of there. I really feel for any man that even so much as goes out on one date with this physco.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Ownerfckdoll wrote:Here's another beauty comment from this video:
The devil is a liar no robot is replacing this female!all of you men are sick depraved and demonic your heart is far far away from God!nothing can replace what God my dad has created so beautiful. Your mind is depraved and satanic. Weirdo!this is where the world is going very sick!
All I have to say is slowly back out of the room, don't turn your back on this "woman", slowly close the door, and then get the fuck out of there. I really feel for any man that even so much as goes out on one date with this physco.
True dat! 8O But she also needs to realize that a man can't force a woman to be interested in him. If a man is not a confident, outgoing alpha male; then the vast majority of women will NOT be interested in him and a doll/robot will be in his future.
So if she herself would not date such a guy, then she needs to shut the hell up. A man has to do what he has to do. :robot:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

@ swann
Loved that video! Funny stuff! :haha4:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Too late! I read the comments! :oops: But since I lost all hope for mankind a long time ago; I wasn't adversely affected. :D
As for the women asking about male robots; they already exist. They're called white knights and manginas. :wink:
Lol

INFORMATIONS