reallovesexdolls.com

The future for love dolls becoming something beyond?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dragon Universe

The future for love dolls becoming something beyond?

Post by Dragon Universe »

Check out this I wonder if RLSD is looking into this possibility in the future?
Last edited by Anung Un Rama on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed video link

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The future for love dolls becoming something beyond?

Post by Dolly Dearest »

If you are one of those people who still have some sort of hope for mankind - Whatever you do, do not read the comments to that video. It's like a contest to see who can type the absolute dumbest comment ever...
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Too late! I read the comments! :oops: But since I lost all hope for mankind a long time ago; I wasn't adversely affected. :D
As for the women asking about male robots; they already exist. They're called white knights and manginas. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Dragon Universe

Dolly Dearest wrote:If you are one of those people who still have some sort of hope for mankind - Whatever you do, do not read the comments to that video. It's like a contest to see who can type the absolute dumbest comment ever...
I lost all hope for mankind ages ago but no no longer bother reading the comments. I figured along time ago that those comments are proof we are doomed. I am only interested in the actual video and wondering if the company that RLSD uses for it's dolls is dong any research in the area this video is talking about.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Dragon Universe wrote:
Dolly Dearest wrote:If you are one of those people who still have some sort of hope for mankind - Whatever you do, do not read the comments to that video. It's like a contest to see who can type the absolute dumbest comment ever...
I lost all hope for mankind ages ago but no no longer bother reading the comments. I figured along time ago that those comments are proof we are doomed. I am only interested in the actual video and wondering if the company that RLSD uses for it's dolls is dong any research in the area this video is talking about.
RLSD primarily sells WMDolls, and I believe ORDolls as well. I am not really sure about ORDoll though! You could simply ask Martine or Stacy, they would be only too happy to tell you I'm sure!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

What if these gynoids end up becoming sentient with a will of their own and feelings?

I'm concerned that the custodians of this blossoming tech will be pushing the limit of how sophisticated a non-aware A.I. can become without actually being able to really think, and when we finally have someTHING which is right on the cusp...
It'll tick over and become someONE.
What then eh?:)

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

As a software engineer, I can say for certain that if we ever succeed in making self-aware AI, its not going to come initially packaged in a five and half foot tall sexy woman form factor. It'll be racks upon racks of computers sitting in a server farm, akin to IBM Watson. Perhaps it controls a humanoid interface, but is not self-contained within one, at least at first. We'll have Skynet before any Terminators becuase its more cost effective and the need for advanced A.I. doesn't yet need to be constrained to size or shape.

Now as far as having very smart, non-self-aware A.I. goes, sex robots are actually a good place to start becuase there's a market for them. Perhaps only computerized customer service reprentatives (again, a rack-based form factor) has higher market appeal. Once you get sufficiently sophisticated CSRs that can flawlessly interpret human speech, understand context, and carry a conversation (and optionally, understand metacontexts such as memes), then you can put one into a body and call it a human replacement sex doll. Until then it can only mimic behavior or follow simple commands. Cortana, Alexa, and whatever the Google Home persona is called are getting relatively close though.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Cortana, Alexa, and whatever the Google Home persona is called are getting relatively close though.
But are they? At the end of the day they are just a good chatbot which respond to a verbal command. The very good thing about them is the voice recognition and speech software. But those companies have spent hundreds of thousands on their software, compared to what we as consumers can buy. I know folks who have won the Loebner prize with their chatbots and would fool most people, but they have spent years developing them on a daily basis. If you gave them the money Google/Microsoft/amazon has....you think their products were quite simple in comparison. But ultimately, all of them are just programs that respond to something.

And if anyone has a keen interest in Ai, there is a link in my profile to a long running site dedicated to it.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Too late! I read the comments! :oops: But since I lost all hope for mankind a long time ago; I wasn't adversely affected. :D
Same here. Don't think I ever had any hope for mankind to begin with. But my head starts to hurt after so many violent facepalms when reading the comment section to most videos on Youtube. Mankind is funny like that, never ceases to amaze me with the ignorance of some people. :roll:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:As for the women asking about male robots; they already exist. They're called white knights and manginas. :wink:
True that. :haha4:
Dragon Universe wrote:I am only interested in the actual video and wondering if the company that RLSD uses for it's dolls is dong any research in the area this video is talking about.
That would be WM dolls, I haven't read anything about them going into robotics. In fact, I can't remember reading about any TPE doll getting robotic upgrades. :| Seems like the sex robots in the nearest future will be silicone, not TPE.
My blog:
My doll videos:
My dolls:
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Dragon Universe

Dolly Dearest wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:Too late! I read the comments! :oops: But since I lost all hope for mankind a long time ago; I wasn't adversely affected. :D
Same here. Don't think I ever had any hope for mankind to begin with. But my head starts to hurt after so many violent facepalms when reading the comment section to most videos on Youtube. Mankind is funny like that, never ceases to amaze me with the ignorance of some people. :roll:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:As for the women asking about male robots; they already exist. They're called white knights and manginas. :wink:
True that. :haha4:
Dragon Universe wrote:I am only interested in the actual video and wondering if the company that RLSD uses for it's dolls is dong any research in the area this video is talking about.
That would be WM dolls, I haven't read anything about them going into robotics. In fact, I can't remember reading about any TPE doll getting robotic upgrades. :| Seems like the sex robots in the nearest future will be silicone, not TPE.
It is hard to say with TPE, it is a very new skin tech compared with Silicone. I would imagine though for now a robotic./android type love doll would probably start out with silicone but eventually companies like WM might start doing research into AI type love dolls. Though if they are developed at some point would they be called love dolls anymore?

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Dragon Universe wrote: It is hard to say with TPE, it is a very new skin tech compared with Silicone. I would imagine though for now a robotic./android type love doll would probably start out with silicone but eventually companies like WM might start doing research into AI type love dolls. Though if they are developed at some point would they be called love dolls anymore?
Yeah, I mean, in the nearest future - all sex robots will be silicone. But in the future, they will hopefully put some of the tech into TPE dolls as well - or even better, invent something beyond this. I'm thinking Terminator style. "Living tissue over metal endoskeleton". 8)

They will not be called dolls at all anymore. I believe they will be referred to as sex robots, sexbots or possibly some sugar coated label that will make the public more positive towards the subject, like "A.I. companions".
My blog:
My doll videos:
My dolls:

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

I think we're a while off from seeing human shaped robots for a while. Like JunkGuy said we currently need a server room to run something like Harmony remotely. First we'll more likely see Samantha type AI's for home use. Later we could get something like a personal companion option with a robot like Rosy from the Jetsons or Bender from Futurama.
fi0nY.jpg
fi0nY.jpg (111.42 KiB) Viewed 2870 times
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Maviarab wrote:
Cortana, Alexa, and whatever the Google Home persona is called are getting relatively close though.
But are they? At the end of the day they are just a good chatbot which respond to a verbal command. The very good thing about them is the voice recognition and speech software. But those companies have spent hundreds of thousands on their software, compared to what we as consumers can buy. I know folks who have won the Loebner prize with their chatbots and would fool most people, but they have spent years developing them on a daily basis. If you gave them the money Google/Microsoft/amazon has....you think their products were quite simple in comparison. But ultimately, all of them are just programs that respond to something.
I meant close as in interpretting human speech, including accents, without any real training to learn the voice and ability to understand context fairly well in the environments they are meant to operate. To be honest, a sex robot wouldn't need an overly broad environmental context either, though if you wanted more of a companion it would need to be broader. I should have included Siri in the mix too, as she's maybe the furtherest along with metacontext. You can ask "her" things you'd think would stump the programming but "she" might give an appropriately funny response while the others fail to understand or merely give a 'nearest/best match' response.

Samuel_78 wrote:I think we're a while off from seeing human shaped robots for a while. Like JunkGuy said we currently need a server room to run something like Harmony remotely. First we'll more likely see Samantha type AI's for home use. Later we could get something like a personal companion option with a robot like Rosy from the Jetsons or Bender from Futurama.
I've always thought Iron Man should be toting around a server rack on his back for J.A.R.V.I.S.
Would probably have ruined the movies though. :P

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

Here's just one of the more pathetic responses to the video:
I guess you feel like cleaning up your toy after you've done your business. Nothing better than cleaning up your bitch after jizzin in it. If guys are really into this...so be it.
Hmm, let's see, spend anywhere from 1 to 24 hours getting a real girl "in the mood" to have sex in the first place vs. always hot, always ready, anytime/anywhere doll that just requires 30 seconds of cleanup afterwards.Yea, no contest. Cleaning up has never been a "problem" that even crosses my mind if asked about doll ownership.
Women will become more powerful and men will become the sex slave to their toys. Yay!!! We don't have to spread it...then cook...clean...do your laundry and all that other domesticated shit for you. Seems that's the only way to keep a man anymore. Death to domestication sounds GR8!
So you are complaining about "spreading it" for a man? Gee, you sound like real catch, I'm sure guys are lined up around the block wanting to have sex with a woman who complains about having to have sex with him. And about domestic chores. So on top of complaining about having to have sex with your man, you also don't want to do even your fair share of work around the house? If you weren't already a zero, I would deduct even more points from you.
ohhh and I forgot...that's why so many men are on a pill to get them ready for the deed. Having trouble getting it up? Like you can really handle a sex robot. I bet the wife or girlfriend has complaints about that...but we stick with you out of love...not sex. We do love a good rump from time to time...but when men get a certain age or have stress or health issues...what good are ya?
Let's see, no trouble "getting it up" at all. I've fucked my doll probably in excess of 20K times, so if anything, I would say I'm lucky that my doll can handle ME. :twisted: So if your man has a hard time getting it up, let's see: 1) You complain about having to spread it for him 2) You complain about having to do any work at all. Maybe just maybe any man who's with you who can't get it up, it might just be YOU. I need to go fuck my doll again (which will be for the 5th time today) just to get the thought of women like you out of my head.

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

Here's another beauty:
All you men figures are the ones making these stupid comments if it wasn't for women and the creation of God you wouldn't be here men are too visual then act like big babies when they are not intimate it's sad that's all some of you men think about think about your relationship with God, instead of wicked and sick things ,do you see women trying to replace men with robots. The ones that created these horrors are pathetic and don't deserve a good woman if they had one, sick sick sick!
Hmm, I would bet that dildo's and vibrators to women probably outsell dolls to men 10,000 to 1 (or more), and you don't see guys complaining about it do you? Let that sink in.

INFORMATIONS