reallovesexdolls.com

Makeup and dark clothing?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
LokianGOP
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Makeup and dark clothing?

Post by LokianGOP »

I'm bit hesitant to order my girl if I can only dress her in light colored clothing. From what I've read the oils in the TPE sweat out and can "lift" darker colors and stain her. Apperantly the only possible solution is to wash in warm salt water, correct? Or a body stocking?
Is there any type of dark clothing, and I'm looking for goth type stuff here, that is the least likely to affect the TPE? Naturals VS synthetics or some blend?
Also will using darker makeup stain the TPE in the same way?
And can I only use water based makeup?
I wouldn't mind giving her permanent eyeliner/eyeshadow wings or whatever they're called, it's the lipstick and such that concerns me.
Thanks all!

This is sort of what I'm looking to do: Image

grimreefer24601

Re: Makeup and dark clothing?

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Your doll can wear dark clothing, you just need to test it and make sure it won't stain the TPE. Mary Jane spent a whole night, and them some is a great black "Orgasm Addict" top, supplied to us from samara78, with no issues. I've even put her in cheap Halloween costumes, and they didn't stain. I always tested them first. If you can safely wash it, do so. If you can't test the shit out of it.

I don't use real makeup on MJ. I did however test out some cheap Walmart Halloween makeup with no issues.

For a more permanent solution, yet still removable, I recommend Miss Atleur Body Color. Our wonderful forum members CrazyCajun, and TrippleA, and the girls at Miss Atleur make a great coloring product. It can last for weeks, and peels off when you want to change it out. They have many colors. And they are always working on more.

Here's my set.
20171023_230035.jpg
20171023_230035.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 2401 times
I have every color they currently make. Which means I have four different black colors.

I've used their colors for recoloring MJ's intimate parts. Also her lips, and eyebrows. There is no reason you couldn't use it as eyeliner.

Hope this helps.

LokianGOP
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LokianGOP »

grimreefer24601 wrote:Your doll can wear dark clothing, you just need to test it and make sure it won't stain the TPE. Mary Jane spent a whole night, and them some is a great black "Orgasm Addict" top, supplied to us from samara78, with no issues. I've even put her in cheap Halloween costumes, and they didn't stain. I always tested them first. If you can safely wash it, do so. If you can't test the shit out of it.

I don't use real makeup on MJ. I did however test out some cheap Walmart Halloween makeup with no issues.

For a more permanent solution, yet still removable, I recommend Miss Atleur Body Color. Our wonderful forum members CrazyCajun, and TrippleA, and the girls at Miss Atleur make a great coloring product. It can last for weeks, and peels off when you want to change it out. They have many colors. And they are always working on more.

Here's my set.
20171023_230035.jpg
I have every color they currently make. Which means I have four different black colors.

I've used their colors for recoloring MJ's intimate parts. Also her lips, and eyebrows. There is no reason you couldn't use it as eyeliner.

Hope this helps.
Ah yes, but testing and washing the clothes is going to take quite alot of time. And thank you on the makeup suggestions!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

LokianGOP wrote:Ah yes, but testing and washing the clothes is going to take quite alot of time.
Worth it. If you're going to spend that much on a doll, you can afford the time it takes to try to protect her skin from stains. Might not always be successful but to not try is just asking for trouble.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

LokianGOP wrote:Ah yes, but testing and washing the clothes is going to take quite alot of time. And thank you on the makeup suggestions!
Wash every new item you receive. I didn't with the clothes Samara sent me, but with every other piece of clothing I used I've tested it on a sample piece of TPE. It isn't really that much of a chore.

New clothes, punt in wash for 30 min, put in dryer for 60 min, wrap around TPE sample and apply weight to it. Check in 24 hours. Sure that puts it at 25.5 hrs per outfit, but you can do multiple outfits at a time, and your time involved is minutes of work and hours waiting.

Used clothes? Prewashed? If from an excellent member like Samara, don't worry. Anyone else use the same strategy.

All of that said, stains can be removed. I know because I got a couple of tar stain on MJ a few days ago. I thought it was bad, but TPE releases stains well.

It's always easier to not get the stain than remove it.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Another question for you.... What skin tone are you going for? I ask because the lighter complexion seems to stain easier than the tan. My girl is a tan and I have no problems as long as I wash the clothes and make sure they are no longer bleeding any colors. It does take some time, but I wash the clothes by hand for about 10 minutes. After washing them, look at the water. If it's clear, you're good to go. If not, wash them again until it is clear! Doing this, I find my doll can wear any color (including black) with no staining.

As for makeup, I've always just used standard makeup and nothing special. Baby oil works great for removing those oopsies when you're new to it!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

JCnine wrote:I have no problems as long as I wash the clothes and make sure they are no longer bleeding any colors. It does take some time, but I wash the clothes by hand for about 10 minutes. After washing them, look at the water. If it's clear, you're good to go. If not, wash them again until it is clear!
This is the right thing to do. Wash in hot water in a sink, let it soak for a bit, when water is lukewarm, check water for coloring. Repeat until water no longer becomes colored. (And then maybe wash once more.)

Note that this may make dark items wearable, but may still stain, particuarly straps or edges that are tightly pressed against doll's TPE skins. Spagetti straps, bikini straps, bra bands, etc are more likely to stain than say, a loose fitting dress.

If there is any concern, tightly wrap your clothing around an insert or spare chunk of TPE, then place a weight on it and leave it overnight. Its the best way to check if something is likely to stain without risking your doll's body.

LokianGOP
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LokianGOP »

JCnine wrote:Another question for you.... What skin tone are you going for? I ask because the lighter complexion seems to stain easier than the tan. My girl is a tan and I have no problems as long as I wash the clothes and make sure they are no longer bleeding any colors. It does take some time, but I wash the clothes by hand for about 10 minutes. After washing them, look at the water. If it's clear, you're good to go. If not, wash them again until it is clear! Doing this, I find my doll can wear any color (including black) with no staining.

As for makeup, I've always just used standard makeup and nothing special. Baby oil works great for removing those oopsies when you're new to it!
I'm thinking the pink. I can always use makeup to whiten her face for even more of a gothic look.

INFORMATIONS