reallovesexdolls.com

New to forum.. Trying to decide..

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New to forum.. Trying to decide..

Post by apollo5004 »

Hi, I'm new to the forum, and trying to decide on my next doll, I purchased a 158 cm DS-doll (with sandy head) last year, which was and still is nice to have her, but since I'm more of a butt and legs kinda of guy, I found that the DS's butt was to firm.. Hearing that TPE is more flesh like I have decided to Look around and found RLSD, with so many options i have to admit, feeling a little overwhelmed on my decision making.. Lol. The last thing I want is to get buyer's remorse.. So I started this post to ask those who own a RLSD so I can get a better understanding on the look and feel of these beauties that are works of art and hopefully with the help of you guys and of course from RLSD (have read has great customer service) I'll find the perfect TPE beauty just for me..

As it stands, I am looking at sizes between 140cm to 160cm (yes my decision making is that bad lol) and to ask for those who have these beauties, So I'll start off by asking, are the butts more Squeezable then silicone, or about the same? Thank you ahead of time for anyone that writes here even the littlest experience can be very helpful...

swann

Re: New to forum.. Trying to decide..

Post by swann »

I'm in the same place, except I'm looking for my first. I'm starting to think 156cm G-cup will be optimal for an all-round experience. https://reallovesexdolls.com/156cm-g-cup-daphne/

I was also looking at the 141cm F-cup, which has a larger round butt as the focus of the doll without making any heavier than needed. That might be what you are looking for. https://reallovesexdolls.com/141cm-f-cup-serena/

This one is interesting to me in that it has a video-game-fighter-character figure to her. Not sure if it is optimal for snuggling though. https://reallovesexdolls.com/148cm-curvy-aphrodisia/

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hi apollo5004,
Welcome on TDF!

What Swann said is absolutely correct!
The OR156G is a great doll in every aspect. Sexy curvy body, good height /weight relation. Great soft and durable TPE formula and not known big issues. And you can decide the cup size 156H or 156D-cup or E.... A TPE legend
Other marvelous body is the YL155D, known for a supersoft TPE mix.
Great curvy shape as well. Another legendary body

The WM141 is special! She is small and heavy.
Big booty and boobs + small waist! Very sexy and built like a tank! Amazing thighs
I own that lovely doll! It's RLSD exclusive with this head#61. You can't get it anywhere else!
Serena4__92541.1471639416.600.659.png
Serena4__92541.1471639416.600.659.png (464.41 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
Serena18__95160.1471639419.600.659.png
Serena18__95160.1471639419.600.659.png (369.56 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
Serena24__71375.1471639420.600.659.png
Serena24__71375.1471639420.600.659.png (325.95 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
It would be good to know, what body shape you prefer and which weight you can handle.
There are many other dolls for sure, but the curvy ones are mostly really heavy.
TPE formula is often changed. So, it's not even easy to give you a good advice in that regard.
But the mentioned two dolls are known for really nice and soft TPE
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

Hi, thanks for the welcome.. 8)
Weight is not much of an issue for me that much because the DS 158cm is pretty heavy and I got use to her weight over time.. I am looking for curves, But not to the degree of her waist area being ultra thin, the breast size is also not that big of a deal, but wouldn't mind the larger sizes.. "Swann" - the 2 of thise three are in my list. :evidence: But i do have to say that the 141cm is getting higher on that list..

I'm also looking at the 155D and 156D, they all look amazing.. :o "Dr Dollinger" how soft is the butt? Is it firm or squeezable? Is she cuddleable? Do you have the stand feature or the standard version and what would be better? Again Thanks a whole lot for responding.. :thumbs_up:

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

My 141 is on the firmer side. First some kind of disappointment. My first doll a WM158D-cup was the softest of them all. Almost feel like the real thing.
So, this was a very different experience
Now i really like that. Especially on the thighs/legs and arms. Booty feels nice, but maybe not what you are expecting.
But, when you get in contact with RLSD,
mention that you like it softer(supersoft) but not ultrasoft (that's nearly useless - because of easy tearing and can cause pressure marks or flattening the body which in worst case wouldn't disappear or go back in the previous shape)
Standing option is an absolutely must. So much easier to handle, to store or even to use and see her from behind. To hug and kiss while standing. Makes a big difference. You won't regret it
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

Hey all, Thanks for that input.. So I made some progress in my decision, so far with the heads, they are Head# 36, and Head# 159 those are a given, for some reason they just speak to me..
For the bodies I have narrowed it down to three types (which is alittle better given before.. lol) they are body 141cm F-cup, 155cm D-cup, and the 160cm B-cup.. Now I know that the 160cm B is relly heavy then the sweety I have, and that she is alittle thin on the upper torso, however I am a butt and leg man also the more I look at the 141cm F it seems like in my opinion (to a degree) to be a mini version of the 160cm B and as for the 155cm D, the body seems to have some features pleasing to my eye as well, which are all tan.. What do you guys think??

https://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-y2in5g/p ... 80.png?c=2

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

If you are a butt and leg man, the 141 is a really good decision. Especially considering the weight.
But if you have that gorgeous 160B in mind, don't forget the 160D-cup. Great but, legs, arms and beautiful boobs. But weight is similar to the 160B. One of the most sexy and realistic looking dolls around. That's why i own her :mrgreen:
PicsArt_11-14-09.45.18.jpg
PicsArt_11-14-09.45.18.jpg (121.01 KiB) Viewed 4046 times
Great pictures of dannyloblack's Paprika
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ba2d5dad2f

Roona
_

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

I can see that, she's a beauty.. :) With all these options, it's like Sophie's choice... I am leaning towards the 160b, but I am now looking at the weight and the number is starting to get to me, plus I looked at a video on their website of the 141f, and the butt at least jiggles, where my girl I have now doesn't at all, it's all solid. Looking at the 160d and is an amazing look.. So many options.. :drinking:

swann

Post by swann »

If I was going into this with the idea I was getting more than one doll, then I'd get the 160b as a second doll. I think it has one of the hottest, unique shapes, but since i'm planning on only one doll I think it would be nice to get one with fuller breasts. Also, the weight might be more than I want to deal with.

I'm going to be in Austin soon, so I'm gonna see if this vendor will let me come over and look at some inventory when I get there. I think seeing some dolls in person would help me feel more confident in any decision I make. It's just so much money and such a large, unwieldly object.

swann

Post by swann »

And... after looking at the 160 d-cup I'm wondering if I should say 'damn the weight' and get that one.

First world problems.

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

I'm thinking the same thing, but then I start seeing myself trying to carrying her 8O 8O 8O

Which is why I'm looking at some ideas to move her around while still standing, like a platform dolly or something..
here are pics of the idea:
Attachments
952154.jpg
952154.jpg (30.3 KiB) Viewed 3953 times
952154_02.jpg
952154_02.jpg (226.2 KiB) Viewed 3953 times

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

Or possibly What I can do is get heavy duty magnets to put on her feet and get a metal platform.. I'm just brain storming to keep her standing and move her around if I go for the 160cmB or D.. :idea:
What do you guys think :?:

swann

Post by swann »

10 or 20 pounds more isn't all that different... until it makes a big difference. :P I remember doing a bit of weight training when I was younger, and it's always the last 5 or 10 pounds you can just barely manage to lift that is the heaviest. 5 more after that and suddenly it is impossible.

That's why I keep coming back to the 70 pound dolls in my mind. Just heavy enough for some serious assets, and not much more. The big debate in my mind now goes between which specific doll I should get, and sometimes I wonder if I should go with a 50 pound doll instead. That's why I kind of want to see some dolls in-person. I think looking at them on the computer screen and actually seeing it in-person are pretty different. I've read some people report their first-doll purchase and how the doll is smaller than they expected, even though they *knew* it was supposed to be small.

swann

Post by swann »

That improvised skateboard might be a disaster in the making.

I don't have experience moving dolls, but I have unloaded some trucks full of product. Probably get the standing option and use a dolly to move the doll for the easiest time. The kind of dolly that has a metal platform that slides under the box, then you tip it back to a 45 degree angle and it rolls on two wheels.

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H- ... lsrc=aw.ds

A dolly cart to move the doll. Funny coincidence in naming the tool.

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

"A dolly cart to move the doll. Funny coincidence in naming the tool."

That is very true swann.. 8)

So I have been doing some thinking, some research, alittle brainstorming, a lot lot lot of pacing, and have come to the decision not to get the 160b or d do to the weight issue, I am not getting any younger so by looking at it in the long haul and knowing that I may have to sell my other beauty in the process, I'm looking at a 140D, 141F, or the 145D. after looking at the pictures and seeing some videos of these dolls, I see that these have a nice bottom on them.. The heads are still the same which are #36 and #159..

INFORMATIONS