reallovesexdolls.com

QUESTION ABOUT SECURITY ALERT

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
spacedust
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

QUESTION ABOUT SECURITY ALERT

Post by spacedust »

I'm probably being paranoid but has anyone gotten an email asking for snapshot of your driver's license with a utility bill?

"We know you are eager to have your doll and we want to get her into production right away so we can send her on her way to you!

We first need to confirm your purchase and validate your identity and the shipping address.

Please take a quick snapshot of your driver's license with a utility bill which shows your name and the delivery address.

Thank you for your cooperation. We truly value your business!

Kindest Regards, Wendy
Payments Department at Real Love Sex Dolls"

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: QUESTION ABOUT SECURITY ALERT

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Yeah I would hard pass on that. I've never had to do any of that when buying various dolls.

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Whoa. I’d pass on that!
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hmm

I used to sell inflatables on ebay.

The number of times a doll "sold" only to find that someone had got hold of someone's computer and bought a blow up doll for someone else as a prank . . . or worse an insult as a "rubber doll" . . . and paid for it on their paypal account, it might possibly be that RLSD have been hit by some jokers in such a way and are fedup of jokers.

Tough call.

I wonder how other vendors cope?

Best wishes

Harem

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Call RLSD directly.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

I'll clear this right up for you. As you can imagine, we encounter a lot of attempted credit card FRAUD orders.

We've been in business several years now and have lost quite a few dolls and money to credit card fraud.

To protect against credit card fraud, for the last few years we've employed (at a significant cost to us) the internet fraud security company 'Signifyd' to verify and guarantee our orders against credit card fraud. Which means if after they approve an order, and it turns out to be fraudulent, they will reimburse us for the cost of the order.

The vast majority of our credit card orders pass through initial verification without a hitch.

However, IF Signifyd flags an order as potential fraud, we will resubmit the order for them to check it again they will do a more in-depth check. Almost all orders initially flagged are approved after this.

There are a good number of factors that are checked, much too lengthy to list. The goal is to verify without a doubt that the person who placed the order is indeed the credit card holder and the order is legitimate.

IF Signify comes back after the second investigation and still deems the order as potentially fraudulent, the customer's order status is changed to show the order requires verification. In an effort to approve the order, we email the customer for additional information for in-house verification.

Our Payments Department will send them this email:
Email subject: Please confirm your purchase at RLSD

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order #XXXXX. We know you are eager to have your doll and we want to get her into production right away so we can send her on her way to you!

We first need to confirm your purchase and validate your identity and the shipping address.

Please take a quick snapshot of your driver's license with a utility bill which shows your name and the delivery address.

Thank you for your cooperation. We truly value your business!

IF the customer cannot provide these items or fails to reply to us after multiple attempts... we will immediately cancel the order and refund the credit card payment.

IF the customer provides the requested info, we will verify the information against the information given in the order and verfiy it with a website called Truthfinder. If we feel the information provided is sufficient enough to prove to us the order is legitimate, we will go ahead and proceed with the order.

IF we still cannot verify the order, as a final measure, we will give the customer the option to pay via Bank Transfer or Money order, and refund the credit card payment.

The reason for asking for a pic of their Drivers Licence and Utility Bill is to verify that both the Name of the person AND the physical address of the person, match the information of the order. We need to know you are who you say you are and live where you say you live. We used to asked for a copy of the credit card you paid with too, but dropped that a while back. You can see we do everything we can to get the order approved before it gets to the point that we have to contact the customer and ask for proof of identity and residence.

We really want to approve every order and as you can see, we go to great lengths to do so. However, to be able to afford to provide our customers with the level of service that we do, all the extras that we do and the rest-easy-guarantee that we do, we must protect ourselves against fraud. Remember that we pay the factory to make the doll before any order goes into production. So if we get hit with fraud after delivery, we have lost both the doll and the money we paid to have it made. Being in business for many years now, we've encountered our fair share and learned how to protect ourselves and our customers. Because of this, our business has never been stronger and our fraud rate is almost nil.

I think I've cleared any question... but, If you have any additional questions feel free to ask.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

spacedust
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by spacedust »

I have contacted the Payment Dept. Thank you everyone for the help.

V/R
spacedust

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I don't drive - and I'm 54.
I also live in a place where I don't pay the utility bills.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

LovesBlackWomen wrote:I don't drive - and I'm 54.
I also live in a place where I don't pay the utility bills.
We can work with you LovesBlackWomen. Surely you have an ID with your name and address and another way to prove your residency. And if not, you can always pay by Bank Transfer, Money Order or Paypal.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

spacedust wrote:I have contacted the Payment Dept. Thank you everyone for the help.

V/R
spacedust

Thank you Spacedust! We'll be in touch shortly!

INFORMATIONS