reallovesexdolls.com

Ordered My First Doll!! Rlsd

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Ordered My First Doll!! Rlsd

Post by Slew »

Thank you, she'll be flattered to hear the compliments. No, the name has nothing to do with Poison Ivy, although I realised people would think that, especially if she appears as a redhead. Her hair is actually a light pink in that photo, but the dim lighting makes her look like a redhead. She's often blonde or brunette these days. Yes, I am very lucky.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

KJChris wrote:JunkGuy that pic is so sooo adorable. Also I wanted to tell you I was looking through your and Brie's wonderland photo shoot last night and I loved it. She is so cute. I have so many questions about companionship and the doll world that I wanna ask people like you that have experience.
Thanks. Glad you enjoy my work. There's much better photographers than me on this forum, but I have fun and create some memorable stuff. So long as folks like you appreciate it, Brie and I will keep doing it. :)

And as you've no doubt realized by now, you've come to the right place to ask for advice. I live alone though so I can't help much on security/secrecy matters. Also, read (and reread) that "newlywed guide" thread SS posted a link to earlier. New owners benefit greatly from it.

MaydayTonight
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MaydayTonight »

I'm on the verge of ordering another doll because I want to take advantage of the Black friday sale. Waiting for the dolls is always tough no matter what, but it helps when you have a doll already.

Rotars
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rotars »

I am 21 and ordered my first doll today. We must be some of the youngest. Hope you enjoy her when she arrives. :)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome to the forum Rotars, Happy Birthday, and congrats on sponsoring a cute doll. :thumbs_up: Let us know how you get on.

INFORMATIONS