reallovesexdolls.com

Black Friday 2017 Sale RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Black Friday 2017 Sale RLSD

Post by Samuel_78 »

For those who are having issues understanding the RLSD Black Friday sale. The 2 for 2 did have a few people scratching their heads as to how it worked.
blackfriday2017-final.png
blackfriday2017-final.png (1014.77 KiB) Viewed 1694 times
Its 20% off off all Doll's.
Its 20% off off all Doll Heads.
Its 20% off off all Storage Gear
And for those of you who get a doll size 125Cm or larger. It comes with a free Closet Bar Suspension Kit.

Also the BOGO is by one get one free. It applies to the perfumes, clothing, eyes, inserts, and care items.
This only wffcts the lowest purchased items in your cart. So if you try buying a dress ($75), two perfumes ($30 each), and a replacement eye lash kit ($16). Then you'll get one of the perfumes and the eye lash kit for free.
If the from page announcement banner (see their page or the included image above) is correct. Then this is only effective from November 23 to November 27.

And like last time I'd like to say "CURSE YOU RLSD". An email a week ahead of time announcing these would be nice.
They keep giving these temptations when I've got no cash.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Black Friday 2017 Sale RLSD

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Thank you for spreading the word on our Black Friday Sale, Samuel_78! You beat US to it! hahahaha =D

Your post may even be better! Very nicely explained!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

swann

Post by swann »

I was gonna wait a little longer, but the moment to order feels right. So just a few more days to nail down which head I want.

RLSD, is it possible for you guys to hold onto the doll I order in your Austin building and mail it to me a little later, like after christmas? It'll take some time for it to be made and shipped to the US, so maybe it won't get here so soon anyways.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

swann wrote:I was gonna wait a little longer, but the moment to order feels right. So just a few more days to nail down which head I want.

RLSD, is it possible for you guys to hold onto the doll I order in your Austin building and mail it to me a little later, like after christmas? It'll take some time for it to be made and shipped to the US, so maybe it won't get here so soon anyways.
We can absolutely do that for you Swann! Just note it in the customer comments of your order and we'll take care of it for you!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

swann

Post by swann »

Excellent. Then I won't have to wait long at all for the doll once I get re-settled after the holidays. :)
RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
swann wrote:I was gonna wait a little longer, but the moment to order feels right. So just a few more days to nail down which head I want.

We can absolutely do that for you Swann! Just note it in the customer comments of your order and we'll take care of it for you!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

As I recall from being around here 15+ months, this is the best sale of the year. 20% off is impossible to beat. (Even RLSD themselves say they can't do 20% off sales prices at https://reallovesexdolls.com/real-love-sex-dolls-blog/if-its-too-good-to-be-true/)

I don't remember the BOGO special being around last year though. That's pretty useful if you want extra eye options or if you have but a single insert that's showing signs of wearing out. Having not one but two spares should last you a while and no one wants to wait a few weeks for a replacement insert to arrive should your only one suddenly tear apart.

And congrats to RLSD on 15,000 orders. Yours truly drew the lucky order number tonight!

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

NO JUNKGUY
DON'T GIVE ME A CHALLENGE LIKE THIS.
I'll start doing the math to see if the 20% off beats the 2 for fall deal and want to show my math and the steps to get there. Then Chastity will have to knock me out and drag me away from the PC.
I'm sure she doesn't want to drag my large sized but any where. Well, Maybe to the alter, Or to meat her mother. I'd have to check with her about the first one. And we've agreed the second might not be a good idea.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

INFORMATIONS