reallovesexdolls.com

Question About Site

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Sexdollkappa
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Question About Site

Post by Sexdollkappa »

Okay so it seems "siliconewives.com" has the same exact dolls or at least the same exact pictures... Do you guys have the same manufacturer or are both sites owned by the same company? I don't think a company would just let each other use their stock photos without their permission not to mention their site has no watermark. I was thinking about buying from real love dolls but that's a lot of cash to dish out and I don't want to be even 1% skeptical when spending that much. I absolutely want a doll but could someone clear this up for me? I would love to purchase ASAP but this one little thing is holding me back.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Question About Site

Post by Slew »

Sexdollkappa wrote:I was thinking about buying from real love dolls
Welcome to the forum Sexdollkappa..

I'm assuming by 'real love dolls', you mean Real Love Sex Dolls(RLSD)? RLSD is an approved vendor here on this forum. All TDF approved vendors/manufacturers have been vetted by management/owners to be legitimate businesses. Vendors here will help you before, during and after a purchase.

siliconewives.com is not an approved vendor here and it's advisable to use every caution. Scams abound these days.

Have a peek here: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p1080346

Sexdollkappa
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Sexdollkappa »

Seattle Slew wrote: siliconewives.com is not an approved vendor here and it's advisable to use every caution. Scams abound these days.
Oh geez thanks I will definitely read over that link you sent! Yes I meant RLSD but thanks for the help!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

You bet.. enjoy the forum and good luck with your research.

thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thraxiusrex »

RLSD is 100 percent legit. There is a link in the site to a podcast they recently did, I encourage you to give it a listen if you can. They are a family business that cares about the dolls and owners. Customer service is really good too. Shoot them an email and they will address any concerns you might have.

As far as the pictures, RLSD is a vendor that does business with Chinese doll makers who provide dolls to other vendors as well.
thraxiusrex is the account of Alice Laura and her boyfriend

Doll Album gallery: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14913

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Marc02138 wrote:
Sexdollkappa wrote:Okay so it seems "siliconewives.com" has the same exact dolls or at least the same exact pictures... Do you guys have the same manufacturer or are both sites owned by the same company? I don't think a company would just let each other use their stock photos without their permission not to mention their site has no watermark. I was thinking about buying from real love dolls but that's a lot of cash to dish out and I don't want to be even 1% skeptical when spending that much. I absolutely want a doll but could someone clear this up for me? I would love to purchase ASAP but this one little thing is holding me back.
siliconewives.com is actually Earth Erotic. I bought the doll "Nikita" from them. They're trustworthy and I had a pleasant experience. Some reseller may have similar manufacturers indeed, nothing to worry about here, that's normal. I personally found many models on Earth Erotic I couldn't find anywhere else. And offers payment plans. You can pay your doll over time, up to 36 months.
It has already been confirmed iirc that they are not an approved reseller of WM dolls. Does it not make you wonder why a company needs two completely different websites to sell the same product?

Regardless...welcome to the forum, please take a moment to view our new member page here:

viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

Regards,

Mavi

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

All three of my girls came from RLSD, and if I get another one, she will also. As was said, their customer service is great. And if you're seeing dolls from another site that look the same but cost like half as much, they are almost certainly knock offs. There are some shady vendors out there who steal photos from WM and vendor sites and use them to sell knock off dolls. I also saw those cheaper dolls when I first looked, but fortunately I found TDF here before I bought. If you buy from a TDF approved vendor, you aren't paying for a name, you're paying for quality and service.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Thanks everyone for explaining, and the wonderful praise - we're always very gratified to hear that we are helping to make people happy. You guys are what a business like ours is all about!

Sexdollkappa - like everyone has said here, the dolls are made by WM Doll. They are a company in China, and they make and then ship the dolls. We are a seller of WM Dolls. But we're not the only seller - if you look in the general vendor section here you'll see lots of people selling WM and other brands. We're the biggest vendor of WM Dolls, so that means we have more say in the quality and production of our dolls. We keep a focused eye on all stages of production, and if there is ever a problem, we have the resources to fix it. We also design our own line of exclusive dolls, which you can only find on our site!

As you look around at the sex doll world, you're going to find that it can get a bit confusing, with all the factories, vendors, brands, and also the copycats, scams and black market. It's good to ask the people here in the Doll Forum, because they have all been around and can guide you. And you can always drop by here or come chat with us on our site - we're happy to help however we can!

-David

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Pleasebuymydoll111

Post by Pleasebuymydoll111 »

I bought from RLSD and the customer service and the doll were top quality! Definitely recommend using them!

INFORMATIONS