reallovesexdolls.com

B Cup Doll

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Sexdollkappa
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

B Cup Doll

Post by Sexdollkappa »

Does anyone here own a B cup sized doll? If so do the breasts jiggle as well as the bigger sizes? I'm torn between getting B cups because I enjoy the size but i'm thinking about getting bigger just to have the ability to bounce around. I can't seem to find any videos of the dolls with smaller breasts because I'm sure they aren't the eye catchers lol. It's my last question on here, thanks for the help!!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: B Cup Doll

Post by Mr Franz »

The ones on my WM125 do. Probably not as much as the big gals, but pleasing all the same. I love giving her shoulder a gentle nudge as I pass by just to see them "B"s bounce!
:multi: :multi:

INFORMATIONS