reallovesexdolls.com

Backwards hand?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
identity001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Backwards hand?

Post by identity001 »

I just noticed that the hand on my newly acquired doll is backwards. One of the hands anyway. It is the hand on her left arm. Viewers right.

Is this something I caused? Or a manufacturer defect and can I fix it? I discovered I can rotate the arm up, around, extend it outward then bring it back into position but it then deforms the shoulder which does not look right and appears to put a great amount of stress on the under arm area. Also the side of the doll with the backwards hand, the elbow area does appear to be a slight bit deformed.

Anyone have any advice?
Attachments
Hands.jpg
Hands.jpg (3.35 MiB) Viewed 1905 times

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Backwards hand?

Post by Mondoon »

Hi identity

Sorry to hear your newly arrived lady has a problem.
The best thing to do is to contact your vendor and explain it to them before you try your own repairs.
I'm assuming your vendor is RLSD as this is posted in their forum and I'm sure they will be able to help you.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

identity001 wrote:I just noticed that the hand on my newly acquired doll is backwards. One of the hands anyway. It is the hand on her left arm. Viewers right.

Is this something I caused? Or a manufacturer defect and can I fix it? I discovered I can rotate the arm up, around, extend it outward then bring it back into position but it then deforms the shoulder which does not look right and appears to put a great amount of stress on the under arm area. Also the side of the doll with the backwards hand, the elbow area does appear to be a slight bit deformed.

Anyone have any advice?

Hi Identity001, Her arms were not like that in QC, so yes it's something you caused by posing her, but not to worry! Her skeleton arm "bones" are able to rotate. You just need to rotate them back around, probably from the elbow.

I know from my own experience when posing dolls for our photography, arms can get turned around through it all and they seem like they are on backward! But they are not, they've just gotten rotated. =) You just have to figure out how they are rotated and get them rotated back around. It could be from the shoulder, the elbow or the forearm, or combination.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

The seem line should give you an idea how she was poured. If that is straight and the arm is still the wrong way, then yeah. Contact vendor

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Stacey is right. You just need to rotate her arm joint back to the proper position. The rotation is probably all contained in the elbow, so easiest is to bend the elbow, then rotate the joint to the desired position.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

My guess is that when you posed her arm, rather than returning it to it's original position, you simply rotated it further in the wrong direction. (clockwise vs counter-clockwise)

Two things you can try: (Look at the seam near the elbow first, so you know which way to turn it, as turning it farther in the wrong direction could cause damage.)

1. Bend her arm at the elbow, and use her forearm to twist the upper arm.

2. Bend her wrist, and use her hand to rotate the forearm.

identity001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by identity001 »

Ok yeah I went back and looked at the original photos I took of her and her hand was definitely not that far out of wack so yeah it was almost definitely my doing. I'll see if I can fix it tomorrow.

I did, while trying earlier, manage to get it back into position but like I said, it caused some strange stuff to happen in the shoulder area.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

This happened to me. I bought a used RealDoll with a hand facing the wrong way. At first I panicked, but then was slowly able to rotate it back into the proper shape. Everything was then fine. Hopefully you will be O.K.. As previous posters said, just be sure to rotate it the right way into the proper position.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
identity001 wrote:I just noticed that the hand on my newly acquired doll is backwards. One of the hands anyway. It is the hand on her left arm. Viewers right.

Anyone have any advice?

Hi Identity001, Her arms were not like that in QC, so yes it's something you caused by posing her, but not to worry! Her skeleton arm "bones" are able to rotate. You just need to rotate them back around, probably from the elbow.

I know from my own experience when posing dolls for our photography, arms can get turned around through it all and they seem like they are on backward! But they are not, they've just gotten rotated. =) You just have to figure out how they are rotated and get them rotated back around. It could be from the shoulder, the elbow or the forearm, or combination.

Kindest Regards, Stacey
Correct.

Chassis is currently out of alignment from posing.

This may help....
UT8b_nuX9haXXagOFbXc.jpg
UT8b_nuX9haXXagOFbXc.jpg (64.26 KiB) Viewed 1762 times
ANung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

identity001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by identity001 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
RealLoveSexDolls wrote:

Anyone have any advice?

Kindest Regards, Stacey
Correct.

Chassis is currently out of alignment from posing.

This may help....
UT8b_nuX9haXXagOFbXc.jpg
ANung
OMG thank you so much. This diagram just made all the difference. I did not even realize the wrists by themselves could rotate. I knew they could go up and down to an extent. I was able to resolve the issue.

This actually must have happened during one of the times I rolled her over. I always do my best to be careful of fingers/wrist and arm when I roll her but as I am still getting used to it, mistakes have happened. Again, thank you. Issue resolved.

INFORMATIONS