www.realistic-love-doll.com

My 155cm "Arleen" doll (named Jessica) week one impressions

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
MikeOxbigg

My 155cm "Arleen" doll (named Jessica) week one impressions

Post by MikeOxbigg »

First of all I LOVE HER and after the 15 or so years of wanting one of these damn things I don't regret my decision one bit. She's absolutely beautiful and her (solid TPE) tits are spectacular!!!

I've been single for almost two years after my wife of seven walked out on me to chase after a local druggie. I have been very lonely and depressed not even being able to get a date. I'm not a bad looking guy by any means and I gave a lot to offer someone, yet here I am. Jessica has pretty much taken away all my depression and loneliness and all of the pressure of finding someone else has been taken off my shoulders. She is truly a blessing.

My major complaint is the TPE gets damaged SO EASILY. I tore a couple small holes in her the first two days just by very carefully moving her around on the bed. I tore a small hole in her arm the first day I had her and I don't even know how I did it!!!

You can't possibly have sex with her with her without damaging her. I fucked her pussy once and her ass twice. I had to at least try it. The pussy was okay but her asshole REALLY FEELS like a REAL GIRL'S ASSHOLE!!! IT'S AMAZING!!! I think I lasted all of three minutes. But each time I had sex with her (a whole three times) I tore her a little bit more each time. It's not bad but WTF??? $2500 and it tears THAT EASILY???

I have sex with her by putting my Fleshlight in between the box spring and mattress of my bed. I get on my knees, put Jessica's legs over my shoulders, pull her ass close to me, and my groin is pumping against her ass as I'm thrusting into my Fleshlight. My mind and body don't know that I'm not actually inside her. I LOVE watching her big tits bounce and jiggle as I'm fucking her. It's very exciting and really gets me off! I LOVE her big tits!!!

I regret not getting the standing option. I was going to add it but she had already left the factory. I stood her up on day 2 to take some photos and I boogered up the bottom of her feet pretty good and I haven't received my repair kit yet. I'm planning on contacting Roxy's Doll House for repairs. It's within driving distance for me so I'd rather have someone with experience do it rather than fuck it up trying to do it myself.

All in all I'm very happy with her but they need to toughen up the formula a bit so the "skin" doesn't tear so easily.

Lots more pics to come!!!

Feedback appreciated.

-Chuck
Attachments
IMGP7356 smaller.jpg
IMGP7356 smaller.jpg (2.96 MiB) Viewed 7228 times
IMGP7383 smaller.jpg
IMGP7383 smaller.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 7228 times
IMGP7422 smaller.jpg
IMGP7422 smaller.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 7228 times
Imgp7550 EDIT 2 smaller.jpg
Imgp7550 EDIT 2 smaller.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 7231 times
IMGP7800 EDIT 2 smaller.jpg
IMGP7800 EDIT 2 smaller.jpg (3.31 MiB) Viewed 7231 times
IMGP7914 EDIT 2 smaller.jpg
IMGP7914 EDIT 2 smaller.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 7231 times

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My 155cm "Arleen" doll (named Jessica) week one impressi

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Great to see pictures of your special lady. She is very pretty and photogenic! Hopefully you can perfect some of the repair techniques we discussed to repair any damage incurred. Best wishes to you both and keep us updated as things progress!
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations on your new lady! I have owned 3 TPE dolls & never had such damage occur so quickly. I wonder if something has changed in the manufacturing process?
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Enjoy the big tit bouncing and phat ass slapping sex all night every night!!!

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

DollAfficionado wrote:Congratulations on your new lady! I have owned 3 TPE dolls & never had such damage occur so quickly. I wonder if something has changed in the manufacturing process?
I don't know. Perhaps I should enquire.

Thanks!!!

-Chuck

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

That is strange how easily she is being damaged, even when you are being so careful. I agree with contacting the seller. Thank you for the review and all the great pictures.

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

I contacted the seller about the issues. Romain has been GREAT with the customer service. I have no complaints.

I keep everyone posted.

Thanks guys!!!

-Chuck

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

If you put a full with arms body Stocking on her it will help. Happy honey moon she is so pretty

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

She is absolutely lovely.

wordengine

Post by wordengine »

This is disconcerting. I'm considering a purchase in the near future and I'd hate to suffer such damages off the bat on such a huge expense. I've watched numerous videos and have seen guys straight up punishing these dolls with no damage. Honestly, are you hugely hung?

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

The TPE can be damaged more easily that the Silicone in my opinion, it's really soft, but it's also a weakness.
The surface were you will put your doll in a stand up position is also important, because all of the weight of the doll will be on the feet, avoid anything like wood.

solarizz1994
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by solarizz1994 »

What a waste of $2k when you don't even have sex with the actual doll but instead a fleshlight lol

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

solarizz1994 wrote:What a waste of $2k when you don't even have sex with the actual doll but instead a fleshlight lol
Many members have other uses for their dolls in addition to just a sex toy.

Lets face it, we do not buy our sextoys clothes, jewellry and make up nor maintain them from time to time, if they are merely sex toys.

The point here is would you spend 2K on just a sex toy....if so please let me know, as I have a few fleshlights and TPE masturbators still boxed, you can have for 2K a pop :lol:

Also Congrats MikeOxbigg, the WM 155 DD is a great starter doll or first doll. I also have the head 46 version (Ayla) in my collection. :thumbs_up:

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Great looking girl. I love that face. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

oneparrot2many wrote:If you put a full with arms body Stocking on her it will help. Happy honey moon she is so pretty
Is it fair to say a silicone body wouldn't need a full body stocking?

INFORMATIONS