www.realistic-love-doll.com

Is there a problem with this website?

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
big buddy654

Is there a problem with this website?

Post by big buddy654 »

I am having problems accessing www.realistic love dolls .com from my home computer. Is there a problem with this website? They have some beautiful dolls. Big Buddy654

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Is there a problem with this website?

Post by Nescio50 »

I just tried http://www.realistic-love-doll.com/ without any problem (checked using FF 43.0.3 on Win10).

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

Website is running fine, tell us if you still have any problems to log on.

JNK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JNK »

Realistic Love Doll wrote:Website is running fine, tell us if you still have any problems to log on.
I seem to be having problems with it loading. It will just load then blank out. Get the report that the page is not responding due to long script

JNK

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

As websites update flash drivers and other 3rd party plug-ins support for older versions of OS goes away. The version of Safari I run works fine online but there are some websites that do not load on it now, even Apple does not support the OS version I use so unless I upgrade my OS to the newer version they have out (or even one version newer than I use) I could get on site with no problem. The reason I do not upgrade is I would lose use of some older software I like that would not run on the updated OS. The way I got around this was to use other web browsers than my Safari like Chrome, it works on the sites the older version of safari won't. You may try and see if using a different browser than you normally use or maybe just updating your flash player can make a difference on the site loading up correctly.

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thanks for the update,

We are currently deploying a Japanese version of the website and an English one with VAT included as well for European customers. For all the last 2 days all the FTP access has been a lot solicited has well some pages who have been reduced in size.

We also try to make some page lighter to lower the response time of the website and make it smoother for you !

Cheers :)

JNK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JNK »

Realistic Love Doll wrote:Thanks for the update,

We are currently deploying a Japanese version of the website and an English one with VAT included as well for European customers. For all the last 2 days all the FTP access has been a lot solicited has well some pages who have been reduced in size.

We also try to make some page lighter to lower the response time of the website and make it smoother for you !

Cheers :)
Thanks! Hope the scripts decides to calm down. ;)

JNK

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Keep us up to date if you can use the site normally !

Cheers

RLD

INFORMATIONS