www.realistic-love-doll.com

Similar to another thread Andromeda's left hand injured

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
Dragon Universe

Similar to another thread Andromeda's left hand injured

Post by Dragon Universe »

I am including to pictures I took of the damaged area. I should have taken one of the skeletal wires for her hand sticking out. Her left hand is pretty much damaged beyond repair. I did carefully push the wires back inside her hand and used the TPE glue to repair the skin. Two problems those fingers and her hand are hard to keep pressure on them like they show in the video instructions for repairing her. The first attempt fixed the tears but didn't look very good. The reason why they seem to be no longer repairable is the wires keep reoffending no matter how carefully I am. I have been careful when moving her or turning her over but her fingers get bent out of a natural position that I have to keep moving them back. So far her right hand is fine but really trying hard not to further this issue. I will call customer service about this issue. I wonder if anyone else has had this situation with a TPE doll? I wonder if someone from RLSD sees this thread they can offer a way to resolve this issue.? The close up of her damaged fingers is out of focus, sorry but you can tell how ugly they have become.
Attachments
IMG_0255.jpg
IMG_0255.jpg (914.82 KiB) Viewed 2288 times
IMG_0254.jpg
IMG_0254.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 2288 times

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Similar to another thread Andromeda's left hand injured

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

Hi,

I think you must contact the seller directly, RLSD is not us :D

Anyway, about the wires for TPE and Silicone dolls, these areas are the most easy to break on each doll. The Japanese dolls can have an articulated skeleton for hands which can reduce the damages.
Otherwise the TPE/Silicone on the fingers is so thin than the wire can get through easily.

If you have this issue, try to put the wire inside in place and seal the tear with glue (directly of with a mix of glue+ shredded TPE to fill in the holes).

Hope my answer can help.

Cheers.

Dragon Universe

Post by Dragon Universe »

Thanks, this is being taken care of by RLSD. I will be shipping it back to have her hand repaired as I don't have the skill to do these kinds of repairs. I do wonder about that with Japanese dolls though the ones I have seen that look like exceptional quality are very expensive. One I saw was going for around 12k.

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

Yes that's the price, it's between 10 and 12k, if you need information you can contact us my PM.

INFORMATIONS