betterlovedoll.com

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
pumacub
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pumacub »

Can anyone tell me where the create a new topic button is on the for sale forum? I can`t find it for the life of me????

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Re: New Topic

Post by Kim »

From the rules:
- Newly Registered Members are restricted from posting a new For Sale ad, but they may reply to existing ads.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

pumacub
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pumacub »

That explains it. TY

pumacub
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pumacub »

Found out from a mod that I need 5 posts in order to be able to sell something.

dollfan22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I WANT TO BUY A JM DOLL

Post by dollfan22 »

HI, I Wanted to buy a doll on JM Website. I have emailed them and a man called John responded. Seems very helpful but wants me to pay to his email address via Paypal and state "Gift" Is this a secure method of payment? Should I be making the payment and stating "GIFT" just need to be sure I will be ok.

Thanks guys. Don't forget to look at my Ruby DS 145CM, for sale on this site. I can do you a good price for her. She is a most beautiful doll just a bit heavy for a little guy like me. 17 kg

Have a lovely day!!!

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

No, never state a payment for a product as a gift, as you lose purchase protection by doing that.
That's just a way for them not to have to pay any Paypal costs, which is probably a violation of their terms anyway.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS