betterlovedoll.com

Sell doll post format

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
dreamdollforsale
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Sell doll post format

Post by dreamdollforsale »

Hi!

I recently made a post about selling a doll that doesn't seem to have been approved. Is there a way to contact the moderators to work out what I did wrong? As far as I can tell I included all the details required, although I also included an additional album that didn't have the username/date on it (I hadn't read the rules yet while taking those photos), but I did include a second album link with only images with the username & date included. Should I remove the first album link? Also, is it ok to link to an album on imgur rather than upload the images here (as there were an awful lot of them and imgur seemed easier)?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Sell doll post format

Post by Nescio50 »

If a For Sale post is disapproved, one of our moderators will send you a PM. So best is to contact that moderator.
But you may always contact anyone of staff. Best is to send a PM and if for whatever reason that doesn't work, send an email to support@dollforum.com.

To dreamdollforsale, regarding your ad best is to contact Toybox.

:glou:

INFORMATIONS