betterlovedoll.com

New Member Account Validation

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

New Member Account Validation

Post by mytime »

Hi All.

If you want to become a member of TDF you can do that only with a email adres you really own.
This are all email adresses including hotmail and gmail e.g.
But you must get the validation mail, and validate your account after registration, else your account will stay disabled.
Further your browser must allow cookies, else you will not be able to log in on the site.
If there are still account validation problems please let us know.

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

lghaze41
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lghaze41 »

I have'nt been here in awhile and have taken a new interest in Real Dolls.The problem is I can't get any pics to come up in the galleries .

Gearhead

Need help from an adminstrator.

Post by Gearhead »

I have not been able to send PMs for the last two days. I don't believe I've done anything that is a a violation of DF rules. If I did, please let me know about it so I can make it right. If not, please have a look at my account to see what may be causing this problem. TIA for anything you can do to help.

-G

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

From the outside, I can't see anything wrong with your account, your account should be able to send and receive PM's.

Could you be more specific with what kind of error you're getting? Or what goes wrong exactly.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Gearhead

Post by Gearhead »

Hi AlexKnight,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Yesterday I attemped to sent a PM to itsme, and it never made to my out/send box. It just seems to have disappeared into cyberspace...

Yesterday I attempted to send a PM to wannafanta and it was still in my outbox today.

I attempted to send PMs to wannafanta twice today. As I write this, all three PMs to wannafanta are still in my out box.

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

Yep your account settings on admin panel are just fine :D

If the pm is still in the outbox, this only means that wannafanta didn't read it yet. If you send a pm, it actually goes to the outbox, not the sentbox, it gets there the moment the receiver reads your message. So you can actually control if somebody read it or not....

pms are not supposed to just disappear into cyber nothingness :roll: maybe you tried when the server was slow last night... in this case, you should probably have gotten a message from your browser, something like "www.dollforum.com didn't answer in time", or a php-nuke error screen... else, I don't know what it could have been.

Gearhead

Post by Gearhead »

Thanks for explaining that, Vanessa. Of the five PMs in question, only one is unaccounted for. Unless I have further problems, I will assume the one that "disappeared" was an anomaly.

Wiwetech
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: New Member Account Validation

Post by Wiwetech »

I joined a month ago and have been reading and looking at posts seeing everyones posts. I decided to part ways with my love doll but i can't seem to post on the sales forums? I understand newhat users have restrictions but what does it take in order to post on the sales for? Thanks!!

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Welcome Wiwetech! Most of your questions will be answered here:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369
Jiayi

Springdog
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Springdog »

Hi to all on this forum.

I'm new to the forum so I have no idea how to use it.

The reason I've joined the forum is to sell my brand boy toy doll, that I just got last week. I'm not in happy with it in any way, it's just not for me sadly. It's a beautiful work of art,and I like it in a way, but on the other hand not so much. So I'm here just do what I can to get it a new home with someone who will appreciate it more than I do.

Any help getting this done would be great.

As you all must know I'm restricted from posting it for sale for a while.

WhyMe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WhyMe »

I'm a long time lurker but new forum user as well. A change in my living situation have forced me to find a new home for a Ruby13 thats ordered but not recieved. Need a couple of post before posting a sale ad.

I expect buy/sell should be placed in the buy/sell category, not the manufacturer forum?

TimTheToolman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TimTheToolman »

hi, hoping this is the correct place to post.. I'm new :)

having my first doll in transit and discovered this website whilst searching for clothing just by chance.. just noticed I've been reading for hours, super enthusiastic.. and probably many hours/day/weeks/etc. to follow.. so thanks for all your text and photo's.. really inspiring! :)

Normally when I join a forum, I try to find the "Hi my name is..." section with a little introduction.. can't seem to find that anywhere on this forum though.. if anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be super.

Tim

*edit* found that section in the meantime :)

seakay7777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by seakay7777 »

Hello,
Not sure where to ask this, but I've been a member for a while, and recently put up an ad, but I cannot reply to PMs. I made all the neccessary prerequisites. I'd like to respond to people inquiring about my ad. How can I get the responses sent? Currently they are stuck in the Outbox...
--------------------------------
My girl Carmelita
My girl Prima Nexa
A small but adventurous group...
--------------------------------

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

seakay7777 wrote:Hello,
Not sure where to ask this, but I've been a member for a while, and recently put up an ad, but I cannot reply to PMs. I made all the neccessary prerequisites. I'd like to respond to people inquiring about my ad. How can I get the responses sent? Currently they are stuck in the Outbox...
There's nothing wrong. Sent PMs stay in the outbox until read by a recipient. So you know when it's read, also you're able to edit a PM until it's read. This is different from most email systems.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Hi seakay7777; I'm happy you decided to join :thumbs_up:
seakay7777 wrote:Currently they are stuck in the Outbox...
PM's in your Outbox just means they haven't been read by the recipients. When they read the PMs, your copy will go from the Outbox to the Sent box. In this way, you can tell that your PM was read.

HTH :thumbs_up:

Edit: Yeah, what Nes said... :D

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

INFORMATIONS