betterlovedoll.com

Can I change my username?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Can I change my username?

Post by siliconelover »

Mexdollover wrote:Welcome back Megami, i remember YOU from my old times in TDF.
TG Meg never did really return or change his username. Last visited and posted a few times on that one day on July 11th and for the last time July 14, 2014.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

fandoll wrote:Thanks for post! I want to change my username (because I think it's unfortunate because of problems with the translation). Will it be new name on "The Doll Album" too?
To my knowledge the username at The Doll Album has to be changed separately, just send a PM to AlexKnight as he knows all about The Doll Album :wink:

weleri
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by weleri »

Nescio50 wrote:To my knowledge the username at The Doll Album has to be changed separately, just send a PM to AlexKnight as he knows all about The Doll Album :wink:
Thanks for the reply!

weleri
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by weleri »

So, now I'm stinkie. I thank Netwit and AlexKnight for the help in change of a name. I find new username more successful.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

can i change it to $uicide Synth? ( or just $uicide$ynth)

like the rap duo $uicideboy$, gotta have the $. I need something darker and more edgy, since when i started keepin it real, everyone's telling me my personality is all fucked up now and i'm an asshole now lol. And cause then whenever I kill a thread, they can say it was a "$uicide"... cmon, it's perfect for me

Oh yeah, forgot to say "please".

Please?

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Just remove the tg. Welcome back!! You were once lost but found again.. Don't change your user name to much so the gang will know ya....

INFORMATIONS