betterlovedoll.com

putting a link to another post

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
major woody

putting a link to another post

Post by major woody »

Could someone walk me thru this:

How do you set up a link to an older post in the post you are currently writing. I cant believe I cant figure this out. My friend always refers to me as a "luddite", that's a complement, right?

Thanks in advance for any help.

MW

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: putting a link to another post

Post by MannequinFan »

Right click on the little icon next to the post date and pick "Copy Link Location".
Paste that into the URL tag. The link will take you right to that post in a thread.
linking to a post.jpg
linking to a post.jpg (993.24 KiB) Viewed 1928 times

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

How do I link an entire thread? That is, I want to PM someone and send them a link to the subject matter of the thread. Is that possible?
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Meso wrote:How do I link an entire thread? That is, I want to PM someone and send them a link to the subject matter of the thread. Is that possible?
Just open the thread in your browser and copy everything in the address bar of the browser

INFORMATIONS