betterlovedoll.com

Help needed - Making a proper 'For Sale' Post

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Hydra12345
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Help needed - Making a proper 'For Sale' Post

Post by Hydra12345 »

So I know there is a template, and basic guidelines, but was wondering if anyone could help me properly write up the template for a doll I'm hoping to sell? Kind of a new member so I'm still getting used to functions like adding images to posts and ensuring the formatting is correct, so any help would be appreciated.

PM me, or comment below, if you are willing to extend a hand and willing to make a small discount is someone assisting with the sale post decides they want first dibs on the doll for sale.
A newcomer to the Silicone Valley

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Help needed - Making a proper 'For Sale' Post

Post by Nescio50 »

Here's some explanation on how most things do work, including attaching pictures to your post: viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369
To post a For Sale ad, just create a new topic in the Sales On TDF section: viewforum.php?f=128
Best is to copy the text of the template into your topic and add all information.

Links to the For Sale rules and the For Sale template are in the Sales On TDF section.
Please remember all mandatory pictures should include a piece of paper with your screenname and date on it.

Good luck with your sales!

Hydra12345
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hydra12345 »

Problem solved, and post should be up soon. Did edit the topic title a bit though after original post was accepted
A newcomer to the Silicone Valley

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Hi Hydra12345,
Once your post is made, you will be able to edit it for 24 hours, but it has to be approved again (and will temporary be out of public view). If you find errors or decide to change the content or title over time (like change the price) feel free to pm me or any Moderator or Admin and we would be glad to make the changes for you. Best of luck on your sale.
Regards,
Jiayi
TDF Moderator

INFORMATIONS