betterlovedoll.com

Upload pictures fail

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
DollAdict
Former Member

Upload pictures fail

Post by DollAdict »

Why cant i upload .jpg pictures when they are edited with use The Gimp? I want to upload a picture, i do it the way as described in the tutorial video, but i cant see the edited pictures so i cant select them. But i DO see the .jpg pictures which came out of the camera and are not edited. I also can select those.

This is the first time i ever meet this in 20 years internet. I can upload the picture at other fora, but not this one. Do i not meet certain demands yet?

ADSL broadband internet, iMac 3.07ghz i3 dual core, 12gb ram, OS-X 10.12.1, editor; The Gimp 2.8, browser: Google Chrome.

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: Upload pictures fail

Post by jiayi »

HI DollAdict,
You have enough posts approved to upload pictures. I have not used Gimp, but I do know there is a size limit of 100mb per file. Is Gimp able to save them as a .jpg? Are the files from the camera larger than 100mb? If not, try uploading the camera files.
Here is a quick guide to uploading pics at the bottom of this thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369
Please pm me if you are still having trouble or send an email to support@dollforum.com
Regards,
Jiayi

DollAdict
Former Member

Post by DollAdict »

I retry with Safari, no problems. The picture was within the pix and mb demands. It seems to be a Chrome thing. But it work in Safari, so I go use that on the forum from now on. I have Chrome mainly because it comes in handy with password, email and favorite sites when using different divices on different (mobile) locations and different platforms like Windows, OS-X and Android. I consider it solved.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Glad you got it worked out. It's difficult to build a website that works with everything. :)
Regards,
Jiayi

INFORMATIONS