betterlovedoll.com

Trouble scrolling?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Trouble scrolling?

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

I know it's probably not my mouse, because every other site I go to, it's scrolling fine.

Anyone else noticed that you can't scroll on TDF for some reason, and you have to hold down the center button or use the slider? Why is this?

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Trouble scrolling?

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Trouble scrolling?Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:25 pm
No, but the problem is with me that the design of this website is now very weird
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

I'm not sure if I understand this trouble scrolling :?

I don't have any trouble scrolling. I'm on a Windows laptop and tried with both FireFox and IE.
Scrollbars are okay, scroll wheel of mouse is okay.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

hmm, well if no one else has this then it must be my mouse or laptop... Just thought I'd check just in case!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

What browser, version, and operating system?

I am encountering this occasionally since the scrolling ad was activated a couple of weeks ago. No idea if there is an actual connection or if this is just a coicidence. In my case, it's not necessarily the browser tab with TDF. I have usually about eight or nine browser tabs open permanently; if scrolling dies on one of them, the others are fine. If I open a link in a new browser window, scrolling is fine again. My "workaround" is to close the tab where scrolling dies and just add it again.

Browser is Opera 44.0.2510.1159 (current version), OS is Ubuntu 16.10 (x86_64; MATE).

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Chrome

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I'm using Chrome as well. I'm not sure if I've had scrolling issues. My biggest problem is that this site seems to run slow as crap at times. It doesn't do this all the time, so I don't think the issue is with my computer. It's a mystery! :?
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi folks,
today and for the first time, I've encountered the same scrolling issue as SynthetikReality95 mentioned.
When I push the center button of the mouse down (hovering mode) it still works but just not the scrolling wheel.
When closing the 'issued tab' and reopening a new one it's still fine. Usually on TDF I work with 3 tabs.
Browser: Google Chrome version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit) on Windows 10 Pro.

- SF -

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Still can't scroll worth a shit on TDF.... but scroll always works on TDF Chat! what?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Did you try another browser? Maybe this is Chrome related :?

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Google Chrome: version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit) updated to version 58.0.3029.81 (64-bit) and relaunched. Issue solved, it was browser related :wink:

- SF -

JDawg
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JDawg »

It's an odd issue with Chrome that happens every once in a while. I've had it happen to me here on TDF and on a few other websites. Usually just closing all your tabs and re-launching or updating Chrome will fix it.

As an aside, I also heavily recommend always making sure you use the latest version of your preferred browser.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I have actually had better luck with Chrome than Internet Explorer. When I was using Internet Explorer, I was having problems with it showing incomplete posts. So I had to constantly refresh the page so that I wouldn't miss anything.
I also had this same problem when posting. Like I would type of a whole page of dribble and only part of it would appear. This got a bit annoying as I didn't want to deprive you guys of my incoherent bull crap! :razz:
But at any rate, I haven't had this problem since going to Chrome. Although, I had a problem logging on to Google for some reason this afternoon. That's never happened before so I have no idea what's going on. :?
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Working for me OP.

INFORMATIONS