betterlovedoll.com

I have love dolls but dont live in U.S. paypal wont allow

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
tightdolls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

I have love dolls but dont live in U.S. paypal wont allow

Post by tightdolls »

Hi,

I have love dolls but dont live in U.S. paypal wont allow me to use my paypal account to take payments for such items outside the U.S.

what would be the next best option?

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I have love dolls but dont live in U.S. paypal wont allo

Post by Boobiologist »

Pay Pal is working worldwide

tightdolls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tightdolls »

I use my paypal on ebay for non sex doll, non sex toy items. I really would not want to jeopardize that PP account. What would be the next best option other then PP to use as payment gateway on this forum

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

odd, bought a doll via pay pal from an American vendor a week ago with no problems. credit cards should fine but if your not keen on using an actual credit card try a prepaid variety

tightdolls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tightdolls »

optical delusion wrote:odd, bought a doll via pay pal from an American vendor a week ago with no problems. credit cards should fine but if your not keen on using an actual credit card try a prepaid variety
Im not in the U.S., im in UK. And I believe paypal in this country is strict on sellers selling sex toy type items, same with ebay UK, cant sell sex toys.

Laws in the UK are so hypocritical, they allow nudity on tv but you cant buy a doll on ebay :roll:

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Just use moneygram or western union or bitcoin if you trust the vendor
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

I think the answer is simple
Let your provider in your invoice never use the word "sex or sex doll or lovedoll"
Ask him to use the word "Life-like Doll" (or fashion model or mannequin) in your invoice.
Some vendors know this issue and use this word automatically
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

my-doll
Ex-Member

Post by my-doll »

tightdolls wrote:
optical delusion wrote:odd, bought a doll via pay pal from an American vendor a week ago with no problems. credit cards should fine but if your not keen on using an actual credit card try a prepaid variety
Im not in the U.S., im in UK. And I believe paypal in this country is strict on sellers selling sex toy type items, same with ebay UK, cant sell sex toys.

Laws in the UK are so hypocritical, they allow nudity on tv but you cant buy a doll on ebay :roll:
eBay.uk has already launched Sexual Wellness category and is open to list adult toys. To become a permitted seller, you can submit your request at http://programme.ebay.co.uk/new_categories.

INFORMATIONS