betterlovedoll.com

How do I add photos to posts?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

How do I add photos to posts?

Post by DollDaddy27 »

I feel absolutely stupid because I have no idea how to place photos on here. I looked in the editor and tried to find it but can't. Will someone please advise?????

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: How do I add photos to posts?

Post by RaDiv »

DollDaddy27 wrote:I feel absolutely stupid because I have no idea how to place photos on here. I looked in the editor and tried to find it but can't. Will someone please advise?????
You can start posting photos right now that you have 5 posts. When you make a post you'll find a section called "upload attachments" further down on the page. Just hit the "choose file" button, locate the file on your computer and hit the "Add The File" button
She told me to come but I was already there

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

This question seems to get asked a lot. Having a walkthrough guide with screenshots as a sticky would make it so we could just post the link for our newbies.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

DollAfficionado wrote:This question seems to get asked a lot. Having a walkthrough guide with screenshots as a sticky would make it so we could just post the link for our newbies.
How to add photos and why haven't my pm been sent are frequently asked questions. There is a video: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=41292 stickied in the Help forum.
She told me to come but I was already there

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

RaDiv wrote:
DollAfficionado wrote:This question seems to get asked a lot. Having a walkthrough guide with screenshots as a sticky would make it so we could just post the link for our newbies.
How to add photos and why haven't my pm been sent are frequently asked questions. There is a video: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=41292 stickied in the Help forum.
After reading Quick Guides to REPLYING, NEW TOPIC, PM's and PICTURE POSTING and watching video from your link, I still can't add photos. I'm using Browse to select file, then i click Add the file button, after uploading popup and page refresh i have no section Posted attachments and Place inline button with image selector. Preview button also doesn't show uploaded pictures. Any ideas?

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Is the image too large? I think 3600x3600 pixels is max.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

The Romantic wrote:Is the image too large? I think 3600x3600 pixels is max.
4160x2340, after i changed resolution, everything in order. Thank you very much.

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

Hey Guys.. To post pictures that show up sideways, go to your computer and open up the picture. (Windows 10) Click on Edit, as if you are gonna change the lighting or darkness. Dont change anything, just save it. (But make sure the picture appears up right, if not use the rotate picture option.) The computer will probably add a (1) after the file name. Go and post the new picture on TDF with the (1) in the file name. It should be a duplicate picture. The picture will appear the right way. Works everytime for me.

INFORMATIONS