betterlovedoll.com

max user connections

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

max user connections

Post by optical delusion »

occasionally i get the max user connection message but reloading the page solves it. tonight however it has taken about 20 mins to finally get a page to load. only have one page open so as opposed to my usually multiple tabs. maybe tdf is getting a lot bigger these days?

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Re: max user connections

Post by FlashGordoll »

Yep I am getting the same error lately except refreshing usually doesn't work for me. (Using Chrome browser).
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

it happens here at roughly the same time every day and I think it's when the server is doing back-ups. Just wait a while (15-20mins) and try again.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

ahh.ok i will keep an eye out tomorrow at the same time and see if its happens again

INFORMATIONS