betterlovedoll.com

Posts not appearing

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Posts not appearing

Post by TPEsnack »

My original post(s) on the matter of bras for small dolls didn't make it through the moderator gauntlet? Due perhaps to three or four web links on the subject - women's cup size averages around the world and how to measure for a bra?

Another post never appeared in which I linked to a Youtube editorial on recent China doll news.

So, figuring I must be doing something prohibited, I read the user rules. It wasn't intuitive that links to other websites, even non-competing doll websites would be a problem, but now I know. This is quite a different policy than other non-doll forums I participate in. OK, so now I know. Or maybe I had technical problems. It's not a big deal, but I was surprised no one advised me of my breach of ettiquete or forum policy. I am going to read some newbie posts before I continue to be so active, in order to see if I can fit in.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Posts not appearing

Post by TJ_Foxx »

If your post was edited by a moderator, it will be listed in the post under "reason for editing"at the bottom. The only "gauntlet" would be if you do not follow rules and get put on moderated posting, like everyone has for their first 5 posts.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

TJ_Foxx wrote:If your post was edited by a moderator, it will be listed in the post under "reason for editing"at the bottom.
Thank you. Not edited, never appeared. Both. Wait a sec... I am wrong. Either one appeared a day later or I am blind. Possible.

Regardless of the reason it is best I learn the rules in advance.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

TPEsnack wrote:
TJ_Foxx wrote:If your post was edited by a moderator, it will be listed in the post under "reason for editing"at the bottom.
Thank you. Not edited, never appeared. Both. Wait a sec... I am wrong. Either one appeared a day later or I am blind. Possible.

Regardless of the reason it is best I learn the rules in advance.
Yes, you should.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS