Sili doll or opinions on the doll

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Brybry

Sili doll or opinions on the doll

Post by Brybry »

Hi, I have been searching for a doll that fits my wants and needs for a little while and finally came across the sili doll Suki. This is a vendor through the doll forum. My question is, has anyone tried this doll? Looks like an amazing price for such a soft looking doll. How durable do you think this doll is? And I've heard of dolls having uncomfortable hard holes, hoping this one doesn't. Any and all Input would help. Im 21 and prefer dolls that look around my age or younger which is why I like the Suki. Thanks in advance for any help

http://www.silidoll.com/gears_ct.aspx?id=142

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sili doll or opinions on the doll

Post by ValarMorgulis »

While SiliDoll may be on the forum, I do not see any submissions in the Doll Matrix. Why? That is anybody's guess. And the website did say Copyright 2015. As I am a newbie myself and have yet to buy my first doll, it would be an attractive offer if it was made of silicone. As there are certain issues TPE has that I have read about, I want to make my first artificial companion silicone instead of TPE. Also, as this will likely be the only doll I can purchase for at least a year, I want to make a good choice too.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

I never seen a post about that company. Where are you located? I ask because there is the same doll in the for sale section now for a $1000 US

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=65927

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Hi TDF community,

Thanks for your questions on Suki.

My name is Mig, male. Please allow me to introduce myself and Sili Doll.

In my past jobs, I gained experience in supply chain management and helped factories in south China to optimize their exports from a product-mix, logistic/working capital cycle and financial perspective.

I discovered my first sex doll (it was a 65 cm TPE doll) and sex toy (a mini masturbator) about 2 years ago and fell in love with these products (I now can`t watch adult movies without a doll or a toy), and have since become a professional vendor of dolls and toys and built the Sili Doll brand and team, from my past experience.

We started on Ebay with small toys and dolls (price range $39 to $200+ range) to ensure the factories we filtered/eventually selected offer safe, innovative products welcomed by the end-consumer, and to ensure we built a strong business model foundations with controlled cost, good logistics and customer support.

We acquired positive customer feedback (Ebay customer feedback page link in appendix) and confidence to start promoting the body doll models (higher price range) of our historic partner factories, with the following strengths acquired:

1) TPE Quality: the Korean TPE used for our small dolls and toys was very good and have since been enhanced to ensure durability. Safety: our TPE is phthalate-free and comply with EU quality standards directives (SGS independent laboratory tested). Under good maintenance and proper use and storage of the doll, it should last for years. You may check Suki`s HD video (link in appendix) and pictures attached to see the lifelike softness of the TPE used and its great real-skin-like look and finishing. Note that all our models are handmade/ finished, which explain minor skins imperfections.

2) Stock: we benefit from low minimum order quantity requirements from our partner factories, which allows us to keep an inventory (in Los Angeles or Hong Kong) at any time for all our products and ensure a quick delivery lead time (processing time of only 1, or 2 business days). Note that to the difference of some other sellers, we do not offer the option the customize the doll (eye color, breast size, etc). Instead, we focus on the probable-best configuration (after market survey). This allows us to significantly decrease our processing lead time, cost and risk (and thus you get the doll faster, cheaper and in a set-up that you probably will love ;-0)

3) Logistic: we have set-up a logistic hub near Los Angeles and most of our smaller dolls and toys are directly shipped from near Los Angeles now with UPS or USPS (for customer who ask for PO Box delivery). In the meantime, we are also now benefiting from advantageous rates with DHL Expedited here in Hong Kong, which is extremely fast (3-4 business days of shipping time only to the USA).

4) Customer Survey: we spent time before deciding on Suki, asked clients and searched on the preferred size, measurements, skin tone. In the same spirit, we will soon promote Saiko - Suki`s big sister, slightly taller.

5) Product Mix: our partner factories are focused on the Asian market (Japan, Taiwan and China), where they operate through vendors. As we last checked we are one of their few vendor for the USA. As such, the dolls we are promoting should be quite original, though comparable other models on the market.

We registered only few days ago as Vendor on TDF (by the way kudos to TDF for their super fast set-up and help) and still have a lot to do to built up our forum page and more (Doll matrix, topics) - we are working on it ;-0

Hope the above introduction brings you light about us Sili Doll. Most importantly, we hope to hear your feedback about of new launch full body dolls, Suki and later Saiko and higher priced body part dolls (we have our XXL torso/ booty coming and a new leg version).

As for Suki pictures, note we attach only this feet pictures, the details of the skin pattern says it all about the quality of Korean TPE used and factory manufacturing standards. For the full Suki look book, please checkout (and scroll down the page):

http://www.silidoll.com/gears_ct.aspx?id=142

Appendices:

1) Suki HD Video for softness view:

https://youtu.be/kKd0uoccXrA

2) Ebay customers feedback page:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... llFeedback
Attachments
Suki Feet HD pic
Suki Feet HD pic
Si8licone Sex Doll Feet Fetish.jpg (610.64 KiB) Viewed 5601 times
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

mysto

Post by mysto »

Welcome and best wishes for good business
“The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size.”
― Albert Einstein

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Thanks mysto for your good wishes

To all - please see some additional pictures of Suki that are not on silidoll.com (http://www.silidoll.com/gears_ct.aspx?id=142).

Grateful for having your impressions on Suki

:glou: Mig
Attachments
Suki Sili Doll 3
Suki Sili Doll 3
IMG_1208.jpg (489.75 KiB) Viewed 5418 times
Suki Sili Doll 2
Suki Sili Doll 2
IMG_1342.jpg (455.94 KiB) Viewed 5418 times
Suki Sili Doll 1
Suki Sili Doll 1
IMG_1316.jpg (528.07 KiB) Viewed 5418 times
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

I will be buying a Suki next week, and she should arrive a week or two later. I will let everyone know what she is like.

jnaut4
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jnaut4 »

I ordered a Saiko on 11/18/15, Mig let me know it shipped today. Will post impressions after she arrives.

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

I bought a Suki and she shipped yesterday. As always, I will post my impressions here (and in my blog) when I receive her.
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Darn, you two beat me to it. We will compare notes, casquetero. I will be making my payment as soon as the bank approves my holiday bonus check that arrived earlier than expected. I did deposit it today but when I checked the account around closing time, it had yet to be processed. Has Mig been incredibly nice and helpful to you two, too?

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

ValarMorgulis wrote:Darn, you two beat me to it. We will compare notes, casquetero. I will be making my payment as soon as the bank approves my holiday bonus check that arrived earlier than expected. I did deposit it today but when I checked the account around closing time, it had yet to be processed. Has Mig been incredibly nice and helpful to you two, too?
Sorry - did not know who else was in line to buy one... :whistle:

Mig has been great. Excellent communication and quick response - even noting the time difference with HK!

I'll be glad to compare notes.
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

mysto

Post by mysto »

I look forward to learning more about Sili Doll. Mig does a great job with his info, videos and communications.
“The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size.”
― Albert Einstein

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Yes he does a great job. However, I have been having a problem trying to get my payment started, on my bank's side. Casquetero, jnaut4, my question is this--how are you ordering and paying for your dolls? Mig has insisted on direct bank to bank, called a wire transfer and I can't get this started with my bank. I have not been given PayPal payment information or the option, and that would be easier for me.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Just did it. I placed my order. Mig was MOST helpful in steering me right...now the waiting begins!
Thank you Mig.

jnaut4
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jnaut4 »

I'm glad you figured it you Valar. When I ordered mine a few days ago there was a paypal option under payment. After selecting that I was able to either put in my paypal or credit card info. I would guess Mig prefers the wire transfer as paypal/credit cards eat up some of the payment with surcharges. I was hesitant to go that option as no one had ordered yet and I figured with CC I had the option of charge back.

INFORMATIONS