My Suki Review

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My Suki Review

Post by ValarMorgulis »

It is difficult to have a secret honeymoon, and take pics, and learn all about my new friend that I call Kendra. And I am completely and totally in lust with her.

From ordering to arrival (or in my case pickup from DHL) was 9 days. Not bad at all!

COST: Mig made a most generous offer to me, and I could not say no to getting her for less than the advertised price. Even the coupon offered to us was outshone by Mig's offer.

APPEARANCE: Facially, Kendra gravely resembles a coworker who is very easy on the eye. Kendra is well formed, and when you can get her warmed up (I almost never can as I have to keep her in an unheated closet) she feels remarkably real. Definitely a sort of Little Person vibe going on (and I do have a thing for shorter women--second RGF was the tallest Little Person, i.e., dwarf or midget to qualify as such). Her TPE skin is a hair magnet, and I am constantly cleaning hair off of her. I have longer hair than is on her wig. I am 6 ft tall, and my hair reaches almost to the middle of my back when l have it down. Powder time!
That same TPE skin feels amazing, whether I am spooning, adjusting her arms or legs, or gently grabbing or caressing her breasts. Once THOSE are warmed up, I am a notch or two closer to heaven.

SMELL: There is a slight odor to my new friend, and even though I have had her out to play only three times since she arrived a week ago, I am already starting to associate that smell with happy memories and good feelings. It is usually only noticeable when I first take her out, and she does leave a slight tinge of an oil spot on bedding if I do not have her on towels.

EASE OF USE: I have quickly learned that even a small doll such as my Kendra requires a lot of work. It took me a few minutes to untangle her wig tonight while preparing for play time, and somewhere in the process (as I already had her wig on) I realized that I was caressing her face. My hands have minds of their own, it seems...where was I? Okay: even though she is not very heavy she is a double handful when it comes time to moving her. She has a double spine as her skeleton to increase her strength and can bend forward at the waist and a little in the back, forward or backward. And when she is positioned properly so that her wireless fingers and toes Re not pinched or bent wrong, she can do an incredible cowgirl or reverse cowgirl; reverse is something I had never had a RG do, even during my pay-for-play times. Her weight is comfortable without being too much, when she is on top. At another time, I was using pillows to help prop her while trying to walk the dog, and I had her at the edge of the bed. For oral negotiations, she does have her mouth that curves upward into her head, but suffers from bulging eyes and face (I have to say it--I was screwing her brains out!) Her wig can hide this nicely, however. And when you see only the hair and not the deformity, it feels amazing. And yes, each orifice has a slightly different texture to it. I have noticed that both lower openings do lead to the same internal cavity, but this does make cleaning a tad bit easier as I can get more fingers or air or water inside to clean and dry.
There are only a couple marked partial holes in the feet where the manufacturing process left marks, maybe it is where the skeleton was adjusted from. They do look a little bit like scars, and as my first grown-up girlfriend had multiple foot surgeries, I am used to seeing scarred feet. It does not detract from the appearance. It is difficult to stay focused; even though I just cleaned up and put Kendra away, I am ready for another round but it is too late at night, and my wife could be coming upstairs at any time.
Her small size does make her easier to conceal. When I go spend a weekend away from home at a friend's house, I will miss her. He knows about Kendra: I had to tell my two closest friends, so that if something happens, they will know to take steps to keep her secret.
Her eyes are adjustable, and I think they can be removed. I do not have her specs in front of me, but suspect that they could be switched out for a different color if so desired.

I also have a confession--I have owned an inflatable in the past, 20 years ago while I was still a virgin (I could drink legally before I lost my "V!") and while I tried to make things work, it was a little too rough around the orifices.

That is NOT a problem with Kendra. Orally, vaginally, or anally, she is better than I hoped for.
I own 2 Flesh lights and an Auto blow 2.
After meeting my new friend, I can't ever see going back to them unless I am traveling and can't take her with me.

Her feet and hands, aside from being boneless, or very realistic. I almost wanted to try taking her prints (and that would cause major staining!). I am still trying to learn how to dress her, but for some strange reason she does not like to wear clothes. It is a shame, because Mig did give me a Santa outfit as well as a bra and panties set with a pink see-through nightgown. Dressing her up takes away from my already strained and limited time with her, but one of these days soon I will have the place to myself, and then she will play dress up as well as hide the sausage.

CONCLUSION: While Kendra is my first realistic doll, I do have my early 90's inflatable and my previously mentioned male masturbation toys to compare her to. While she takes more work and effort, she is worth every minute! In my opinion, she feels much MUCH better than any of my toys, past or present. I am certain that I will catch myself daydreaming about her soon, like tomorrow morning when I wake up. I look forward to many months of enjoyment and becoming a better man, as my understanding of the human condition improves with Kendra.
Many many thanks to Mig for reaching out to me, and if life allows, I will happily give Kendra a sister. Saiko looks like a lot of fun, but as I am a large breast lover at heart, I may have to give Sili a try or even the large breast standalone toy.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

KillO7

Re: My Suki Review

Post by KillO7 »

Thanks for the excellent review, this gives me more reason to buy her.

mysto

Post by mysto »

Thanks for the great review, very insightful. Mig and SiliDoll keep impressing me ... Love it :)
“The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size.”
― Albert Einstein

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

Excellent review!
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Nice review!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

Who manufactures for Sili Doll?

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

dollslover7 wrote:Who manufactures for Sili Doll?
Hi dollslover7,

Thanks for your question.

Please note that Sili Doll partners with a local Chinese manufacturer, focused on the manufacturing of life like dolls, and who has been, over the past, focused on working with brands and distributors in Asia (Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, P.R.C, etc.), and more recently started partnerships with brands and distributors for the American market. For the time being, Sili Doll is one of the very few brand/ distributor working with this manufacturer for the American market.

Because our partner manufacturer is focused on local manufacturing and not exporting by itself, it is not presently listed on the doll forum.

Of note, all Sili Dolls are made by our partner manufacturer with top quality Korean TPE directly imported from Korea and that complies (supported by third party SGS laboratory testing) with the European stringent quality and safety requirements (RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU Annex II; recasting 2002/95/EC). Furthermore, the Korean TPE used to make Sili Dolls allows extreme levels of skin details (applies for Suki 110 cm model - please see Suki`s feet picture), this is endorsed by buyers in their reviews (please refer to the Suki reviews kindly provided by ValarMorgulis and casquetero (link hereunder)).

Also, all our dolls (Suki, Saiko and Sili)`s final assembly takes placed in Hong Kong, where our Hong Kong team have the final quality check session before shipping the dolls overseas using DHL Express.

We hope the above provides you with a better idea of the level of exclusivity and quality of product and service that Sili Dolls offer.

We remain at your disposal should you have any further questions. Thanks!

Kind regards,

:glou:

Mig/ Sili Doll
Attachments
2d.jpg
2d.jpg (512.78 KiB) Viewed 7165 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (606.52 KiB) Viewed 7165 times
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Tonight I told my wife about Kendra. And while I was expecting the worst response, I did not get it. Instead, she was content with my willingness to go to such lengths to stay within the marriage. And it feels weird knowing that my secret is out, at least to her; she will keep it from my mother-in-law, who lives with us, of that much I am certain.
Here are additional pics of my new friend. And now that I am (or she is) out of the closet, taking care of her will be much easier.
Attachments
Judge me by my size, do you? Size matters not! A wise being once said that.
Judge me by my size, do you? Size matters not! A wise being once said that.
image.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 7088 times
And I love being led by the hand on our latest adventure...
And I love being led by the hand on our latest adventure...
image.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 7088 times
I may be small...but it's the thought that counts!
I may be small...but it's the thought that counts!
image.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 7088 times
My hair is a mess!
My hair is a mess!
image.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 7088 times
I am up...
I am up...
image.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 7088 times

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

D.A., mysto, casquetero, you are all welcome. Now that I am (she is?) out of the closet, there will be more play time and more pictures. My wife is VERY supportive of my other hobbies, and delights in improving things and making things easier. She will probably be able to help me with Kendra in ways that I have not even thought of yet. And because her father was a Marine who wanted a son, she is not very girly in a lot of ways. Maybe playing dress up with my wife and Kendra is in the works!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Looking forward to more photos of your lady.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Hope to get more taken soon!

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

During tonight's play session, I happened upon a different sort of position for fun with my Kendra. This was me lying down on my back, with her sitting up at a right angle with her face and feet facing me but with her legs closed. One of my favorite styles to watch is non penetrative or intercrural, with the member between the woman's legs/upper thighs, often rubbing against her labia. In a massage session last year, I experienced something close to this, and tonight while struggling to enter, I suddenly realized what was happening, and then my excitement level reached a new height; the imagination, or desire, can be very powerful. By carefully grasping Kendra's arms and gently moving her, it achieved a similar sensation to body surfing or even Nuru, and Kendra's low weight and size makes this even easier and more enjoyable.
It is just one more possibility that I thought I would share.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My Suki Review, additional pics

Post by ValarMorgulis »

I improvised a body stocking out of one of my wife's compression bandage covers. Needless to say, it looks much hotter on Kendra than on Mrs. Morgulis!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 6747 times

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

More pics of Kendra in her improvised body stocking.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 6746 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 6746 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 6746 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 6746 times

mysto

Post by mysto »

VALAR, thank you for the updates and new pictures. Your lady is lovely and you are awesome for sharing your experiences with us.
“The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size.”
― Albert Einstein

INFORMATIONS