Suki's review - A month later

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Suki's review - A month later

Post by casquetero »

As you guys know, I bought a Suki doll right before Thanksgiving and wrote an initial review (http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=67065). I decided to do a more formal review for my blog after a few weeks, so here it is...

(You can also read it at http://thecasqueterofiles.com/doll-revi ... olls-suki/)

First Impressions

Unboxing Suki felt surreal because she is so realistic! TPE is the material of choice in fake vaginas due to three factors: cost, feel, and realism of details. I had experienced these three factors in hundreds of rubber pussies through the past five years, but experimenting them on a full body doll for the first time was completely new. And I have to say, I enjoyed the experience!

The doll came well packed from Hong Kong (Sili Dolls HQ), with lots of protective foam and slabs (no pellets thanks the Force). Suki arrives naked, with full makeup and fake acrylic nails on her fingers and toes. Included in the box, Sili Dolls include her wig – a blonde and pink long wig – , a bullet vibrator with sound, a cleaner bottle, some lingerie pieces, and a pack of 6 latex condoms. After the unboxing, I cleaned up my new sex slave and got her ready for testing…

Playing with Suki…

For those of you who don’t like to read, I made a video review of the doll. Of course, I wrote about my experience with the doll, so you can continue reading after you watch the video…
Playing with this doll can be divided in the before and after you “break” the doll. When I say “break”, I’m speaking about the time when you get to know and understand how to play correctly with a doll. Suki took me three days to get used to her, specially the handling during play which can be tricky. First of all, her joints will be stiff when you get her, so you must be very careful of not forcing the limbs in unnatural positions or you risk damaging the doll. (BTW, that apply TO ALL JOINTED dolls…) Also, she had the typical TPE smell which disappeared after two days out of the box. Even at the strongest, it was a faint smell that was noticeable only when you were very close to the doll, but I mention it because I know there are readers who will complain about it…

Suki is a fully functional love doll, having orifices for oral, vaginal, and anal sex. Now, the orifices are small, but the material is elastic enough to easily fit average and slightly above average guys – given you use enough lube. Placing two or three drops of lube inside the orifice before inserting your little friend should be enough to avoid any damage to the doll, but personally I prefer very slippery sex, so I went liberal with lube use – and really, really enjoyed each one of the capabilities of this doll.

Each orifice has a different texture – all realistic and kind of addictive. Imagine fucking a meiki sleeve, adding a pair of bouncing breasts and very squeezable ass and you will get an idea of how the Suki feels. The doll is light enough to allow for position changes during play, but you should be careful. Lubed TPE becomes very slippery and getting a hold of 29 pounds of slippery doll can be difficult and could damage the doll if you cannot keep the grip. Just remember to plan your session accordingly.

Besides how well the orifices feel, the rest of the doll adds a lot more to the fantasy. The TPE formulation used in this doll does not only looks realistic and detailed, but it also feels realistic. When you grab Suki’s breasts or ass cheeks, you can swear you are grabbing an athletic woman – that’s how realistic she feels.

Verdict

If you are looking for a realistic, easy to play solid doll, Suki is a perfect option. With adult proportions scaled down to a 110 cm body, Suki has squeezable breasts and ass that are addictive and three fully functional holes to make your fantasies true. Add a fast shipping process (7-9 days from order to package arrival), excellent price (about $1,200 all inclusive price), and excellent customer service, and this is a doll you should buy if dolls are your thing.

Score:

Total: 23 / 25
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Suki's review - A month later

Post by Sotaichou »

cool mate.

thx for sharing a video too!

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Nice review as always from casquetero.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Thanks a lot casquetero for your detailed review (and video!) posted on Suki (110 cm) - really well appreciated!

Hello all,

Please check out Casque`s original post on his blog which includes pictures (notably of Suki`s entrances) and more review details - which are not available here:

http://thecasqueterofiles.com/doll-revi ... olls-suki/

:glou:

Mig/ Sili Doll
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

mysto

Post by mysto »

Thank you for the great review and Merry Christmas :)
“The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size.”
― Albert Einstein

INFORMATIONS