New 135 cm to 168 cm Sili Doll!

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New 135 cm to 168 cm Sili Doll!

Post by dollylamma »

Will the depth of orfices be the same as your other dolls?

Is there a standing option?

Thanks

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Hello dollylamma,

Sumi`s orifices` depth will be in line with the other dolls of our collection. Will be sharing the detailed depth (cm) upon publication of the doll (very soon). Currently, we do not offer a self standing alternative. Hope this clarifies, cheers! Mig
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Sili Doll wrote:Hello!

First and foremost, many thanks to those (TDF and non TDF customers) who have chosen Sili Doll`s Sili, Saiko or Suki.

Our dolls (Sili, Suki and Saiko) have been on the smaller size range (max. 125 cm) and we are now targeting to launch a new 135 cm to 168 cm (sizes options hereunder) doll in the second half of February, or early March 2016.

What we can already say is that she will be made with the same premium Korean TPE (similar to all Sili Dolls), and be available at an affordable price!

Now, and most importantly, we want to make sure this new Sili Doll is as beautiful as possible, and we need your help!

Please let us know your preferences for the “original” version of this new doll (which will be listed as default choice on our site, whilst we would allow customization of hair, eyes, etc.) and we will do our best to make you happy!

- Height (135 cm, 145 cm, 158 cm or 168 cm)
- Hair and eyes color
- Lips color
- Lingerie or clothes set (please share pictures for this one)
- Anything crazy you think of

There will be a special promo for those of you who have shared their views.

Thank you in advance,

Cheers!

:glou:

Mig/ Sili Doll
After watching the video of the 135cm I gotta say I can not wait to see how voluptuous this 168cm doll might be. I just hope that it carries the same shape as the tits and booty on the 135 cm and is just enlarged on the 168cm. If this happens the 168cm doll might be my next doll!

Keep up the good work
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

One thing I would enjoy having in a future doll from Sili is a removable insert to make cleaning after playtime much easier. I know that in smaller dolls that feature is impossible to have, but perhaps in sizes beyond Sumi (135cm) it will be possible.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I echo the vagina insert as a desirable trait.

It would also be wise to incorporate firmer/reinforced materials at the "danger zone" areas of the feet, hands, knees, and arms. This would help prevent injuries and skin tears or punctures from use or storage.

Also have noted a lack of "Eastern European" type heads/faces. Those Russian/Ukraine/Romania women are gorgeous and would be nice to have some dolls in their exotic likeness.

Please continue to keep up the good work and we look forward to your updates!!

LikenCurves
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LikenCurves »

145 is a great size, looking forward to seeing it. A standing option would be a nice addition for the future. Some of the best poses for taking pictures are standing, especially if the doll has a nicely large booty. Possible to offer the option for tan lines?

INFORMATIONS