My first doll arrived: Suki (Review)

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
SocalGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

My first doll arrived: Suki (Review)

Post by SocalGuy »

My first doll has arrived!

So here's my experience with my first 100cm Suki.

I reasearched, reasearched, reasearched and finally picked Suki from Sili Dolls.

My final decision came based on the shipping time and price. It seemed like a lot of the 100cm dolls were the same doll with a different name on all the different vendor websites. Price range I saw some cheaper ones on eBay, amazon and other similar sites but I didn't want to risk that much money to save a couple bucks.

Service Communication: It was almost immediate. You get an account on their site that lets you know the status of the doll. Plus, Mig immediately replied back to me about the question I had on my order form. The fact that a real person was emailing me back and forth, truy rested all my fears it was not an eBay/Amazon scam.

Delivery: Exactly as stated, 7-9 days. I received mine in 7. I was overly excited I kept checking my Sili website account. I picked it up from the local DHL office. To have them hold it for you; first wait for the Shipping ID from Sili Dolls. Then goto this URL:
http://www.simplydhl.com/ondemand/
Enter your Shipping ID (Waybill number) and the CAPTCH security code, once that is verified you can set up your delivery options.

Product: Suki, I f'ing love this Suki! I did bather her first and like all my prior toys I used a feminine wash to sanatize her and help remove the new 'from a factory smell'. After I screwed the head on and put on her wig, I immediately was in LUST. Remember she is small, so think of a short Asian girl. Also, how she came packaged is the best way to store her. She can handle me well but she does have delicate parts. Don't store her standing up as I did, I had her ankle twisted and it eventually caused a tear. The hands have no internal bones either of which I coulld have got with the Sumi or Saiko dolls. With that said, I positioned her arm and hand to hold my fruits and her French nails tickled my quite nicely while she absorbed in her mouth. I am 5'10" so she is at that right height!
Her skin is nicer than the fake PipeDream Extreme torso. It is smoother and silkier especially when wet. The French Manicure on the toes and feet were a nice touch. Her little butt is my favorite. Honestly I get excited about just describing her!

I have had so much fun with her, I am going to post some more tips as my experience goes on with my first doll and my new little girlfriend; Suki.

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My first doll arrived: Suki (Review)

Post by Marko1 »

Congrats on your new doll, I'm sure she is very cute. Post pics when u have time.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Congrats suki is a very lovely girl .
Can't wait for some pics.

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

Congrats! Fellow So Cal Sili Doll owner!
:glou:

SocalGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SocalGuy »

How do I post pictures? Any tips, I could not figure out out.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Hi Socalguy. In case you missed it. here is a link http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 to the TDF Welcome page that should answer most of your questions. If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact support@dollforum.com
Regards,
Jiayi
TDF Moderator

BillySixGun

Post by BillySixGun »

Congrats Socalguy!!

All these SoCal doll owners I keep reading about we need to meet up somewhere for a drink!!

Also, you need 5 or more posts in order to upload pics. Looking forward to seeing your girl.

:glou:

SocalGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SocalGuy »

Fun! Yes as soon as I reach my limit I will post. Going to go buy her a new wig today for the variety of fun.

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

Happy honeymoon! Lucky you. :glou:

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations! Thank you for posting a review.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

SocalGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SocalGuy »

SocalGuy wrote:My first doll has arrived!

So here's my experience with my first 100cm Suki.

I reasearched, reasearched, reasearched and finally picked Suki from Sili Dolls.

My final decision came based on the shipping time and price. It seemed like a lot of the 100cm dolls were the same doll with a different name on all the different vendor websites. Price range I saw some cheaper ones on eBay, amazon and other similar sites but I didn't want to risk that much money to save a couple bucks.

Service Communication: It was almost immediate. You get an account on their site that lets you know the status of the doll. Plus, Mig immediately replied back to me about the question I had on my order form. The fact that a real person was emailing me back and forth, truy rested all my fears it was not an eBay/Amazon scam.

Delivery: Exactly as stated, 7-9 days. I received mine in 7. I was overly excited I kept checking my Sili website account. I picked it up from the local DHL office. To have them hold it for you; first wait for the Shipping ID from Sili Dolls. Then goto this URL:
http://www.simplydhl.com/ondemand/
Enter your Shipping ID (Waybill number) and the CAPTCH security code, once that is verified you can set up your delivery options.

Product: Suki, I f'ing love this Suki! I did bather her first and like all my prior toys I used a feminine wash to sanatize her and help remove the new 'from a factory smell'. After I screwed the head on and put on her wig, I immediately was in LUST. Remember she is small, so think of a short Asian girl. Also, how she came packaged is the best way to store her. She can handle me well but she does have delicate parts. Don't store her standing up as I did, I had her ankle twisted and it eventually caused a tear. The hands have no internal bones either of which I coulld have got with the Sumi or Saiko dolls. With that said, I positioned her arm and hand to hold my fruits and her French nails tickled my quite nicely while she absorbed in her mouth. I am 5'10" so she is at that right height!
Her skin is nicer than the fake PipeDream Extreme torso. It is smoother and silkier especially when wet. The French Manicure on the toes and feet were a nice touch. Her little butt is my favorite. Honestly I get excited about just describing her!

I have had so much fun with her, I am going to post some more tips as my experience goes on with my first doll and my new little girlfriend; Suki.
Attachments
So sexy!
So sexy!
20160317_075352_HDR.jpg (153.74 KiB) Viewed 6457 times
Not a foot guy but love those nails!
Not a foot guy but love those nails!
20160317_075338_HDR.jpg (160.71 KiB) Viewed 6457 times
Small Perky and cute!
Small Perky and cute!
20160317_075513_HDR.jpg (278.35 KiB) Viewed 6457 times
20160317_075600_HDR.jpg
20160317_075600_HDR.jpg (198.27 KiB) Viewed 6457 times
Thong from my prior torso doll. X-small and I still had to tie it in a knot on the side to make them fit.
Thong from my prior torso doll. X-small and I still had to tie it in a knot on the side to make them fit.
20160317_075813_HDR.jpg (303.87 KiB) Viewed 6457 times
I love that cute little butt!
I love that cute little butt!
20160319_180037_HDR.jpg (249.64 KiB) Viewed 6457 times
How perky are those!?!?!
How perky are those!?!?!
20160319_180113_HDR.jpg (466.65 KiB) Viewed 6457 times

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Nice photo set. Very sexy! :)
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Your Suki is soo cute ,her face with those big sexy eyes wow u have a very beautiful doll.She is little but love her curves. Have fun.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

mysto

Post by mysto »

What a great review and pictures. The doll is lovely.
“The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size.”
― Albert Einstein

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

She is indeed a lot of fun. I have one of my own, but it has been a while since we last had playtime. Need to fix that tomorrow!
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

INFORMATIONS