My first doll arrived: Suki (Review)

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My first doll arrived: Suki (Review)

Post by dollylamma »

Nice pics . She looks like a fun time.

Ratmatat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ratmatat »

Great review. Sounds like you tested the mouth opening, did it seem durable? I'm considering this doll and in order to speed up cleanup time I may have to stay with oral more often than other play.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

100cm seems like a good choice for BJs since the doll is easy to manipulate and move up and down on top of you.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Ratmatat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ratmatat »

DollAfficionado wrote:100cm seems like a good choice for BJs since the doll is easy to manipulate and move up and down on top of you.

I can now confirm that oral works well on Suki. The eyes do bulge a bit, but her mouth stretches easily enough to fit me (average to girthy sized) and the sensation had me done in no time. :D

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

The 100cm dolls are great I think, I got my Noelle from RLSD and oddly not many people seem to mention the one I have, the doll you got has many names but seems very popular. When it comes to oral I can say it's honestly the best of the 3 holes because it's so small but I try not to use it much because I kiss my doll a lot and redoing make up after a bj session is...rather messy. If you take real good care of her then she will last a long time. Have fun :)

INFORMATIONS