storage ?

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Mikesex
Apprentice
Apprentice

storage ?

Post by Mikesex »

How long can a sili doll be stored seated

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: storage ?

Post by ValarMorgulis »

I do not know about storing a SiliDoll seated. Laying down on foam or memory foam is probably the best way to keep her. I made the mistake once of trying to warm my Suki 110cm by sitting her on the floor over a heat vent. Her little derrière was left with the heat vent impressions!
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

Mikesex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mikesex »

Thanks for response
I order her yesterday
What size sho is she ?

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

A Suki is 110cm. Sili is 100. Saiko is 125 cm. and Sumi is 135cm and incredibly voluptuous.

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Thanks Mikesex for your enquiry, and thanks ValarMorgulis for your clarifications.

Yes correct, better to have your doll laying in the original foam box to ensure best preservation of your doll.

As for Suki`s shoes size, a US 9.5 should be just good!

Looking to you receiving your Suki, will be sharing your DHL Express tracking number soon via email!

:glou:

Mig

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

You are welcome, Mikesex. And if anyone does have questions about SiliDoll, I will happily answer them, Mig. And after the next convention is over I will start saving for Sumi.

Ratmatat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ratmatat »

Hi. Really considering ordering the Suki (110 cm), will be my first doll in a few years (previously had a 65 cm model from a different manufacturer).

I'm also curious about storage, and some dimensions could help me. If she's on her back, can legs point up (doggy position but straight legs pointing up)? Then what's the length from bottom of butt to top of head (horz. dim)? Then from back to top of feet (vert. dim)? Want to know if she'll sit in the bottom of my gun safe on her back with legs up in the air.

Shoulder or butt width dimension would help too.

Oh and it's this pics' fault for getting me into this trouble lol:

Thanks!!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

However you end up storing her, memory foam is your friend.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Mikesex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mikesex »

Ratmata
I'm was also thinking gun safe just seated in a small chair
The blonde and blue option did it for me

Ratmatat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ratmatat »

That's a good tip.

I also realize in the shipping box, flat on back is probably best but that isn't a great option for me. I'm willing to accept a bit more risk of cosmetic damage for peace of mind. Also my gun safe is climate controlled so no concerns there.

I nearly said screw it, she was just in my shopping cart, but backed out and figured I'll wait and give it a bit more thought. Who among us hasn't been there lol.

Ratmatat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ratmatat »

Hey Mike. Sorry I'm a newb user so there's a lag to my posts.

Well I ordered her lol. I'm going with my gun safe storage method, and just going to monitor her. If she starts to show signs of damage I'll come up with a different storage method.

Good luck! Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the doll. I also opted for blonde and blue, my type (and wife) are brunette I suppose it's scratching a fantasy itch.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

This may sound strange, but I have my Suki laying on the same foam she was shipped with, but doubled up and on a long shelf in my walk-in closet. And it works.

DollAfficionado

Storing her sitting may result in some crease marks over time, but it would be a relatively minor thing to accept.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

ValarMorgulis wrote:I do not know about storing a SiliDoll seated. Laying down on foam or memory foam is probably the best way to keep her. I made the mistake once of trying to warm my Suki 110cm by sitting her on the floor over a heat vent. Her little derrière was left with the heat vent impressions!
hahahahahahahah.... please for the love of god, er I mean, the love of your doll, just buy a heating blanket!

And massage the hell outta her backside to try and remove those dents if she silicone.

The problem with storing her seated is going to be leaving creases in her thighs.

Anywhere you store a doll with a 'fold' in it, its going to potentially turn into a permanent mark.

This is why the A pose is the best way to store a doll, its the same as cast so your not going to end up adding any new creases.
You can bend her a little from this pose if needed. a ) shape would be OK like a reclining chair, but L seating pose would be a bad idea.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

DollAfficionado

If sitting storage is your only option, then I would just accept the fact that your doll is going to get some crease marks. It is better to own a doll with creases than to own no doll at all.

INFORMATIONS