Skeleton?

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Skeleton?

Post by DarkOne »

Hi Silidoll. I am wondering what kind of skeleton you use for your dolls? In particularly, what kind of joints are used?

Two of my fav vendors already post pictures of their skeleton on their own webpage. Its a selling point for them. Any chance you would consider doing the same with your dolls? Or at least posting pictures of their skeleton here?

I really like to know a dolls skeleton is sound before I recommend a doll to people!
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Ratmatat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Skeleton?

Post by Ratmatat »

I'm interested too if this info is available. Just was looking at a thread where someone's doll had the neck bolt shear off because it had wire joints. Wasn't one of the dolls that Sili sells to be fair.

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Hi DarkOne,

Thanks for your question about Sili Dolls` skeleton.

Please note that we use a mix of quality enforced joints and flexible wires (partly enforced - see hereunder for details) for the different articulated parts of our dolls.

Details of the skeleton (used in our 110 cm and above dolls):
- Neck: flexible enforced heavy stick, fixed onto the center shoulder, with bolt opening at the end where the bolt (and head) are to be mounted
- Shoulders, elbows, center back, hips, top of legs, knees: articulated and adjustable (strength) joints sets
- Hands and fingers: wires, with significant reinforcements (extra thick wires) at wrist section to ensure enforced resistance, and with one wire for each finger
- Ankles and and feet: significant reinforced wire (extra thick), designed in the form of a plate, for more resistance

We can customize the level of strength of the joints for each order upon request. We can do looser joints.

As general skeleton care instructions:
- Please avoid standing the doll, as the body pressure may tear the flesh surrounding the feet skeleton part
- While not in use, please make the doll and her skeleton regain their original position (laying on the back). Notably avoid leaving the doll in positions (doggy style for example) that put pressure on the joints and associate surrounding skin and flesh, as this may cause damage to the skin and tear the TPE flesh in the long run. Such accidental tears may be fixed with TPE glue

It`s not in our practice sharing pictures of our skeleton. But if you have more specific questions, will do our best to bring light!

Hope this helps, with kind regards,

Mig & Sili Doll
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Very helpful Mig .

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Thanks for detailing the skeleton. Have you ever done a check to see how much more it would cost to replace the neck, wrists and ankles with hinge joints?

You have a dozen hinge joints in the doll already, how much does 5 or 6 more cost?

IMO the only place wire style joints should be is the finger wires. I try to only recommend dolls with hinge based skeletons to new buyers as I believe that given equal care as any other doll, will last far longer. I have seen a number of pictures of dolls from many manufacturers with floppy (broken) wrists, ankles and even necks and the main thing they have in common is wire based design.

It would be great to have some TPE dolls to recommend to new buyers, but right now the only ones I can recommend that have full hinge based skeletons are silicone.

At the very least consider upgrading to a hinge based neck joint as I feel it extremely tragic when a dolls neck snaps. Pretty much ruins the doll, where as broken wrists and ankles while very annoying still leave the doll usable.

Wire based designs can also suffer from shipping damage and the neck is rather prone to impacts during shipping unless very large shoulder pads are put into the box. The damage leaves a kink in the wire and then the neck fails in only a few weeks time with very minimal posing/usage.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

INFORMATIONS