Shipping question

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Mikesex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Shipping question

Post by Mikesex »

Ordered on Thursday
Wondering if I should have gotten any shipping info bye now .
Not a rush or time thing , just don't want it to arrive at door ,
Want to pic it up from shipping hub .
Thanks all for any info

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Shipping question

Post by Sili Doll »

Hello Mikesex,

Thanks for your post. Please note we have posted today your Suki with DHL Express and will share with you (with email) the DHL Air Express Tracking Number in the coming 12-24 hours, as soon as available, so you may track your Suki online on http://www.dhl.com (right side of the main page).

We take this opportunity to clarify to everyone how to pick up your Sili Doll at your closest DHL USA pick up office, as this is a recurring request, for obvious discretion reasons.

1) Once you have received your DHL Air Express Tracking Number, please monitor your parcel closely online, as sometimes the parcel can arrive VERY quickly (1-2 days) from Hong Kong (because we are using air express shipping)

2) Once your parcel is close to your delivery destination (please monitor this online), please call DHL USA, mention your tracking number, and your request to self pick up your parcel, and DHL USA will help you arrange this, at no additional fee

Please be reminded that Sili Dolls ship for FREE using premium expedited shipping, which offers this FREE self pick-up option. So, do not hesitate to benefit from it for discretion reasons.

Hope this clarifies, any questions, please let us know. Thanks!

:glou:

Mig & Sili Doll
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

Ratmatat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ratmatat »

Thanks for adding that info! Sounds like events can move quickly once it's shipped. Mike I'm trying to be proactive and went ahead and looked up some nearby locations from DHL's website, you could do that too to see if there are any that are more convenient for you. I think you may have to wait an extra business day to pick it up, but the added discretion could be worth it for some.

I ordered last Saturday, I knew it was a pipe dream that I would receive mine this week. I don't have a tracking number yet but think by end of the week I will.

Seeing the order to delivery time of some vendors being several weeks, this still seems fast enough to me.

Mikesex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mikesex »

Thanks sili for a quick response
I will keep a eye on it
Was more afraid I missed something
Thanks again

Mikesex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mikesex »

Ratmatat
I also did I pre look up on locations.
I have one pretty close like 35 min
What part of the world are u at ?
I am outside nyc

Ratmatat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ratmatat »

I'm in the Midwest.

I emailed DHL and they sent me this link where with a tracking number you can request the hold? I haven't looked at it yet.

http://www.simplydhl.com/ondemand

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

For those in the states I had a doll shipped to a shipping Shack in the next town over. It was closer then the shippers hub. It cost me $3 and the guy put her in the car .

It was well worth it .

Ratmatat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ratmatat »

So not sure if anyone can answer this question, but my Suki is through customs and at the DHL hub that is 3.5 hours drive from me. Estimated delivery is Tuesday. But I want to pick up the package prior to first delivery attempt, but can't do a 7 hour round trip drive to do that.

Is the hold for collection option only available at hubs? If yes then should I expect that there will be a closer one to my location?

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

I belive so. You can do a search for your nearest location and try to get a hold there. ( I looked in to this before I placed my order. That is why I did the shipping shack, it was 20 min away)

Look up dhl locations?

Ratmatat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ratmatat »

So I called DHL this morning. The pacakage did move a bit closer to another shipping hub. But they won't deliver to a local service point (ex UPS store or other local shipping stores, even ones that are listed as DHL locations) even though that is listed as an optional service on their website. She mentioned the shipper not allowing some options, Mig I don't know if that means anything to you or not.

While I was talking to the DHL rep she put a hold for collection notice on the package, so I'm going to stay with that option, which is to pick it up at the slightly closer hub where it is now. Not a complete disaster lol, but I thought there would be more convenient options.

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Hi Ratmatat,

Many thanks for having called DHL. We were not aware of this special pick up option, and will add it for future orders for clients who prefer a self pick up, whilst there is no close DHL pick up point.

Kind regards, Mig

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

I had my Suki held at a DHL service center for me to pick up. It was not an issue.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

INFORMATIONS