3 days with Suki, my 1st doll and review

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Captain

3 days with Suki, my 1st doll and review

Post by Captain »

So this is my 1st ever doll, and iv got to say, I am happy with my purchase.

When I started the search for a companion doll, I looked at many sites and read into it a lot, I decided to go with the a Suki 110cm doll from Sili doll, and I am happy I did. When looking at various sites, I noticed that most places showed the same dolls and photos, just with different name, but none had videos. When I looked at Sili doll, they had there own style of dolls that were different to other stores, with photos, video demonstrations and many reviews from happy customers all prayzing there products and great customer service. Although this is my 1st doll, I'll say that there products and customer service is top notch.

So iv owned Suki for three days now, and was eagerly awaiting the parcel drop off. I opened the box, she was packed well, and made it to Australia with no damages and in only 11 days from my order being placed. I unpacked here, dusted her down with some baby powder to give her a soft and silky skin and put on her hair. I was in bliss.

Being my 1st doll, I think she was a good choice, she's light weight and easy to handle. She has a soft and smooth body, but seem very durable. She's also very flexible and can be put into all positions. I got the blonde hair with the pink streaks, as it gives her a anime look. She has a great bust for her size and awesome light booty. Her hands, feet and body are all very detailed and realistic. My favourite feature though would have to be her cute button noise. She's defiantly a work of art, we've had lots of fun together over the first 3 days iv had her, and will have a lot more, I am sure.

My only compliant would be the clothes that came with Suki, I am not sure if I miss read the clothing description or if I received the wrong clothing set. I got a light pink nurses dress that ties at the back and a g-string that are both to big for Suki, and no bra. This is only a miner compliant though, as I was planning on buy her a few outfits anyway.

Overall, I am very happy that iv found my new friend Suki, and that I went with sili doll for my purchase, they care about there customers, and there customer service is great. And I am hoping to purchase a Sumi 135cm doll soon, her body is to die for.

Keep up the good work guys.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 3 days with Suki, my 1st doll and review

Post by ValarMorgulis »

She really can be a lot of fun Captain, and as first dolls go she is not bad. She is not too heavy to have on top (at least for me) and she can be warmed up fairly easily (if you can find a working electric blanket).

Suki is my first, but definitely not my last!
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Thank you for the review, when you get clothes I look forward to the pictures.

Ratmatat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ratmatat »

Great, pics or it didn't happen :)

Is she truly 110cm from heel to top of head? Or is it more 110cm from tippy toes? I should have mine by mid-week, excited.

I found this thread which may give an idea of clothes sizes:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=70143

mysto

Post by mysto »

Great review ... I have heard so many talk about the great service received from Sili Doll. BRAVO!
“The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size.”
― Albert Einstein

INFORMATIONS