Received my Suki! Review coming eventually... UPDATED

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Ratmatat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Received my Suki! Review coming eventually... UPDATED

Post by Ratmatat »

Hi. So I wanted to get some quick thoughts up while stuff is fresh in my head.

Order process and shipping:
Purchasing from the Sili website was quick and easy. I even had some questions that the Sili staff were fast to respond to, even over the weekend.

Shipping worked out in the end. I picked my work address, since I'm married and my doll is private for now. On Monday I called DHL to put a hold on the package, but was too late and Suki actually delivered that afternoon (one day early). So even if you're planning a self pickup, my suggestion is to provide a delivery address you can live with just in case. Delivery was only 6 business days from order!

The doll:
So the doll delivered on Monday, but I've had no time to play, i.e. No house to myself :(
Only just tonight was I able to open the box and give her a quick look (alright a feel too!). The size wasn't a shock, because I have previously only experienced a smaller 65cm elf. Maybe she was 80cm. Regardless Suki is definitely larger in scale, but still too small for some, which I can understand. I did plenty of wall measuring to try and correctly anticipate Sukis size.

Can't wait to get her out for some play to give a proper review! Being married and keeping her a secret, I knew doll time would be limited. But this is a real patience test!

Update:
So I got more alone time with her today (Suki 110cm) and she's great. The doll came with the expected goodies from Mig (French maid, blonde and brunette wigs). Her makeup looks nice an she's a really cute doll. I love the detail on her hands and feet.

Other stuff - the smell is a non issue. Right up close she has an odor, but not unpleasant. She's now stored away in her permanent place, and you can't tell (by smell) that she was in there.

Her proportions are adult IMO. My sweet spot size if I'm honest would probably be 125-135cm, but that would be too big for storage for me right now. The 110cm size will be harder to clothe appropriately, but I can live with that. A personal plus is I can kiss her while she sits on my lap, while also reaching her sexy feet.

Now I didn't get time to test her openings, they seem small in diameter but stretchy so I'm not expecting a problem. She'll probably stay a virgin for awhile anyways, since I have to be 100% confident in a log stretch of alone time before I can try her that way, with cleanup time and all. She does look great laying down on her stomach on my bed, feet up in the air and head turned for oral, think I'll try that soon.

Cons:
Her toes (red) don't match her fingernails (French). Also I'm going to need to keep an eye on some of her joints, but per Mig some of them are reinforced. Still wire so prone to breaking? Will see.

Sorry no eye candy! Need to make up for that in the next post. :)

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Received my Suki! Review coming eventually...

Post by dollylamma »

Congrats I look forward to your review and some pics .

DollAfficionado

Re: Received my Suki! Review coming eventually... UPDATED

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Can't wait for the eye candy. Congrats.

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Thanks a lot Ratmatat your review of Suki! Looking forward to your pictures when you have the time

We wish you to have many occasions for happy times with your Suki :wink:

Please use plenty of lubricant, as this will make the penetration feelings more intense and help preserve the penetration holes.

Once the doll is at rest please get her in her original position. Leaving her for instance on doggy style for too long creates pressure on parts of the skeleton (i.e., wrists, etc.) and may cause damages and tears to the wrist & skin.

Hello all,

Please note the following may be customized for all our dolls (100 cm and above)

- Skin tone: tan or japan white
- Nail colors
- Hair colors
- Eyes colors
- Head shape
- Makeup
- Pubic hair
- Tits color
- Lingerie

We haven`t listed customization on our website yet, but if you have such needs, simply live chat with us on our website and we will note all you preferences (and show pictures as required)

Customization is free of charge and requires about 2 business days (so order to receive increased to average 7-9 business days).

Any questions, let us know

Mig & Sili Doll
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

redweg28
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by redweg28 »

I'll keep a lookout for the updates.

PetwarB
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PetwarB »

No update?
Love the photos of actual dolls.
They're usually incredibly realistic and life-like. Even when they're more fantasy than real, they're still amazing.

INFORMATIONS